Jambands.ca

The Etiquette Of Vomiting...

NewRider

This is totally against the etiquette, but on my birthday years ago, things got out of control, and I happened to be drinking in a classy mansion, I ended up in the living room stumbling about, when the mouth sweat kicked in hard, I had very little time to react and no where to deposit the unprocessed booze, realizing where I was and the amount of trouble that would ensue if vomit was discovered anywhere in the mansion, my cat like reflexes allowed me to pull my hoodie over my puke hole and save face, well for the mansion's face anyway.

Any other good vomit stories?

*My vomitless streak is at 1 year 10 months 3 weeks and 4 days, it happened to be the very last day of my college career, went out with a bang. I'm yet to release the beast in Alberta and I've been here a few weeks less than my last day of college.

Quote:

"Never Retreat, Never Surrender

First off, public puking is something you should never do halfway. It’s very

bad form to bolt out of a room, hand clasped over your mouth, chunks of

half-digested Dinty Moore frothing between your fingers. This behavior is

akin to a barely wounded soldier fleeing the battlefield in disgrace. "

I've had this happen............on me. Two NYE's ago in Columbus at the Wailers/Ekoositk Hookah show. I was coming out of the bathroom and I immediately noticed the "wounded soldier" headed my way. I tried to swing left and dodge out of his way...........unfortunately as I turned, his puke found my back......full projectile, smelly as all hell, puke [Frown]

That's okay, it allowed me to try out a new overalls, no shirt, hillbilly type look

so I come home from college in Sault Ste Marie and go to see local heroes the Forgotten Rebels on New Years Eve (shaved head paisley)... out having a good slamfest on the floor and these jocks come chargin out and start getting really stupid agressive... so I try to ignore them and close my eyes to concentrate on the tunes... get hit square in the chest by a running two palm tackle which knocks me flat hard... couple of gracious toronto punks grab me and try to help me up so I don't get stomped and as just as I'm getting my bearing I get a fraction of second glimpse of this 280 lb. jock running at me full speed, hits me up around the upper chest and flips me right over so hard I'm knocked from the grip of the big punks and I end up coming down wrong way first and twist my wrist pretty visciously in the process

to the good part... so I get up kinda shaken, and being a tough little irishman flip buddy the bird and a scowl (shaved head paisley) and head off for my beer... so I sit with some friends for a few minutes then realize my wrist is hurt bad... room starts swimming and I figure I better get out of the public eye, gonna hurl... head for the john and just as I get to the dance floor I realize its no good, not gonnna make it... in a flash I raise up a hand to stop any projecting but I'm too slow when as if in slow motion one jock pushes the original burgundy sweater jock right at me backwards... I cough/puke a full night of drinking straight through my hand and it coats the back of buddy's thick sweater from top to bottom

the beauty?

I turn and look about embarassed (though feeling much more relaxed physically), but NO ONE has seen whats happened (300 people in this room and I'm dead center)... I drop my hand from my "cough" and continue on to the bathroom as if to have a pee... big jock and all their friends were gone 10 minutes later when I got back

ended up in a cast but I smiled a lot while I wore it

Me on the far left not feeling so good...

-

Me about to lose it during the shot...

-

I did manage to fight that one off, a battle that raged far into the night...TAKE THAT PUKE!!!!

And yes everyone that IS the elusive MK in the back of that picture. Get your ass back to KW for the Fatties in a couple of weeks bro!!!

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

LittlemissPink though, has the best puking stories. her nickname of vomitron was well earned. i don't know how she does it, but she is able to make puking a completely non-disgusting, ladylike action. as natural as a sneeze or hiccup!

Awwwww.. (sniff sniff) thanks palace. I think that's the nicest compliment I've ever been given.

my worst (or best) puking story is from high school. my friend paul was having a party and of course i am hammered way too early, cause that is what i do. i know i can't drink yet i still have the beer, the wine, the tequila and the whiskey all in a row, forgetting that i am a fifteen year old girl that weighs about as much as a large pair of shoes. i have done this before so i am recognizing the signs of needing to pay homage to porcelaine gods. i run to the bathroom and of course it's locked. i run back in to the livingroom (i am still not sure why i did this) and grab this huge trophy cup and hurl so bad it hurts in to it. i hurled so hard that i got a head rush and was about to fall over so i hand the trophy to paul as he comes walking in to the room, totally unaware of the contents of the trophy.

for some reason, i haven't seen much of paul since that night. some people are so touchy.

Haven't puked from drinking/drugs/partying in so many years,I forgot when the last time I did.Although I have from my radiation treatments and the flu.

I feel if you puke due to drinking/drugs/partying then its a sign you are out of your league,just like bad habits,if you can't support them you shouldn't be doing them.

If you can't keep it down then you should tone it down.

That is, unless you like wasting your money then go for it.

[big Grin] lol, purple foot!

I have determined that for I, Marc Roman Risko, the following equation is true:

party + no jagermeister = no pukey pukey

ergo,

party + jagermeister = involuntary projectile vomiting

If I puked three times last year (and I think that's about right), I know at least two of those times were after an enthusiastic slug of that fucking cough medicine they call jager.

Those would be, btw, Frontier Town Sunday night, and - this is pathetic - my own house party last Spring. Laurie had to put me to bed and continue on with the party. Sucked. [Frown]

My best puking story doesn't involve me, but a friend from high school.

I guess we were in our OAC year, because we rented a hotel room downtown and were going to spend the night at Acropolis (now-defunct dance club on King Street, in the old movie theater). My friend, who isn't a drinker at all drank 1.5 mickeys of whatever in about 30 minutes, and proceeded to be the life of the party for about another 30 minutes. Then, he turned green and went to the bathroom, where we found him, passed out on the toilet with his shirt off and naked from the waist down (I've seen this guy puke three times in my entire life, and he always ends up with his pants off on the toilet, but this was the first time I'd experienced this), and puke in the sink.

Now, that's bad enough, but to make it all worse, everyone's beer was on ice in the bathtub, so everytime you needed a fresh drink, you had to look at this spectacle. Plus, you've got to piss sometimes too, right? I recall seeing people standing up, pissing in between this dude's spread legs and into the bowl. Thankfully, people that we knew later checked in to the adjoining room, and we could use their toilet.

I think that before we went to bed, someone (I don't know who, but I bet they are a nurse now) put him to bed and cleaned him up a bit. Except probably in reverse order, actually.

Nasty...

ah ha ha ha ha!!!! i heart you schwa!!!

(it's a good thing i'm on lunch right now, that just made me cackle out loud... very loud... hahaha)

fricken great article newerrider!!! thanks for sharing that.

i think someone should send that author an email & invite him to join the board. he would TOTALLY fit in around here!

LittlemissPink though, has the best puking stories. her nickname of vomitron was well earned. i don't know how she does it, but she is able to make puking a completely non-disgusting, ladylike action. as natural as a sneeze or hiccup!

Archived