Jambands.ca

Oh the agony-irony!

Calamity Jane

I spent the day in Emerg and am now happily medicated, with a note for 3 days' rest, and with the diagnosis of a torn miniscus (I think) in my left knee cap.

It hurts worse than natural childbirth, I kid not!

That's the agony...

now the irony....

I have a snow-boarding field-trip on Tuesday and I was desperately seeking a way to NOT board with my students for the simple fact that I am the world's worst (best?) accident-waiting-to-happen klutz!

Looks like I got my wish, but unfortunately I still have to endure the pain of an "extreme winter sport" accident (read...I wrenched my knee playing on our backyard hill with crazy carpets!!!)

yep, I'm a clutz! Definitely spatially-challenged.

Aww Deb so sorry to hear about the pain. Put your feet up, and make sure Dave pampers you and takes care of you for as long as you need it! Good thing about not having to go boarding either. Don't worry, you're not alone, I'm not a huge partake-er of the extreme sports either....hehe. I'll spend more time on my ass than my feet. Kind of ironic considering I work at an Outdoor store...haha.

Much love and warm vibes.

Steph

((((((deb))))))))

welcome to your sports injury years :)

fack! THIS is what really hurts! I guess next step is look forward to bits of me being replaced. Does OHIP cover bionic knees?

thanks for all the well-wishes guys. The meds are kicking in and I've already had one physio treatment, so on the mend indeed I am!

((((((deb))))))))

welcome to your sports injury years :)

fack! THIS is what really hurts! I guess next step is look forward to bits of me being replaced. Does OHIP cover bionic knees?

thanks for all the well-wishes guys. The meds are kicking in and I've already had one physio treatment' date=' so on the mend indeed I am![/quote']

womansm.gif