Jambands.ca

Good vibes needed please

Douglas

My best friend's mom (who has basically been a mother to me for the past 13 years) has been battling cancer since last summer. I got the dreaded message today that the cancer has spread to her liver, and she's been admitted to hospital for pneumonia.

I'm pretty scared, even though she doesn't seem to be.

goddammit. I hate this. I just feel like I'm frozen here in this chair, completely helpless.

It's tough to see your loved ones suffer with the fear and anxiety when you are in a position like your friend's. Be strong and let her know your fears. It sounds like she too is trying to use positive vibes to pull through. I can't stress enough how important this is. ((((scottiehug)))))))))

i know how hard this is. I had a sister that passed on from leukemia. it's hard on everyone to see someone so special be in such danger. if she isn't scared all you can do is enjoy your time with her and pass good vibes along to her.

the happier everyone around her is the more strength she'll have and the more strength will be shared by all.

spend all the time you can with her or spend it for her. things will all work out, douglas.

i'm not 'christian' but i know this: good vibes are the same as prayer. maybe we should get a bit solemn and genuine about it?

pray for strength and you'll get it. Cheer all around, Dougie!

Thoughts of cancer certainly shivers my timbers. I haven't been very close to it, but I know it's all around.

Follow her lead. If she's not scared, then you need not be. As long as she's in good care with good spirits, everyone else could live off of those vibes as much as everyone on the outside.