Jambands.ca

Lucky Skanks

MamaPink

I've been rollin' up my rim everday from Tim Hortons since it started and haven't won a damn thing. Not even a stinkin' donut. My rim always says, "Please Play Again" - so today I took my rim into Tim's and said, "It says I get to play again, give me my free coffee" and .... SHE GAVE ME ONE!!! HAHAHAHA!!

OK, but that's not really what this post is about - just wondering how lucky you skanks are... anyone ever win anything big... like the lotto? or scratch tickets? Or Bingo???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who owns two Tim Horton's in the GTA & the other day he gave me a yellow envelope over flowing with winning roll up the rim tabs,coffees & donuts.

Best winfall for me since the roll up the rim started...

lol.gif

got a Timmy's for the drive but I threw out the cup forgetting to roll up the rim. I think about that cup everyday. I'll betcha it was the big winner. I suck.

Ha ha! I always wonder about that situation when they have the talking beer can promos. I know the cans are supposed to be empty, but I still wonder how many totally wasted people ditch the can without realizing they just won a gazillion dollars. ::

so far on rutrtw i've won two muffins and two donuts. i've given them all away to strangers. it's really weird some people's reaction to "hey, i won this on my coffee this morning and i don't like muffins or donuts, here you go." even right in the tim horton's lineup people get all suspicious and act like they have no idea what i'm talking about. it's weird.

I've never really won anything that I wanted. I win free tickets all the time, I won free passes to a private New Deal party in Montreal which I couldn't attend due to a snow storm (but man did I ever try).

I also won playoff tickets Sens vs Leafs last year (owners box). I'm not a hockey fan but it was a fun time.

VoodooLady and I won a cruise in the dream of a lifetime lottery, but sold it so we could go to Barbados on our honeymoon!

Dinghy has also won tickets to MMW and we are really good at winning raffles like Nero's eve CD loot bad, and benefit show Dead cds.

I guess we are lucky!!! :P