Jambands.ca

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOCHE!

Douglas

happy birthday booche, have a good one

i think i remember meeting you for a few minutes in the hamilton corner of the Town, i didnt meet half the people that i wanted to, but once i ate half my body weight in psychs i wasnt really in a wandering mood anymore

cheers again from hamilton (the city besides that korean guy posting above this), headin out to give'r in yer honor as of now.....

right right on !!!!!!!![big Grin]

(is it just me or should this board be changed from being called Sanctuarians to Taurians.... hmmm - SancTaurians I guess are a group all of their own [big Grin] )

Well, thanks everbody, I just had one of the best birthdays of my life!

Looooooooooong story, but Sally took me out for dinner, and when we got home, a bunch of stupid smelly hippies were at our place! What a surprise, and I aint kidding. How you putzes came over to party after that psycho weekend is beyond me, but you certainly showed me "the love"

Ya'll made this one really special and I cant thank you enough!

Happy belated birthday Booche, and really enjoyed seeing you at Frontier Town and hearing your story about driving the car faster and faster and faster and you listened to Warren let it rip during a Phil & Friends show ... I forget the song and the show but you said it's your favourite Phil show.

I love it how moments from the weekend come back when I read the posts on this board!

Hope to see you on an annual basis at Frontier Town for a birthday celebration.

Peace, Mark

quote:

hearing your story about driving the car faster and faster and faster and you listened to Warren let it rip during a Phil & Friends show ... I forget the song and the show but you said it's your favourite Phil show.

04-20-01

Absolutely the BEST

I am sure Showhore is going to love it [Wink]

I honestly cant remember the tune right now, and I cant believe you are reminding me of this. Its DAMN nutty. Warren was playing mad slide, and my foot was following his notes.......

Good lord, get out of my head!

By the way, the Slip SLAYED us tonight. We met kids from Moncton on Slip tour, and they are genie's asses in my mind.

Archived