Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Douglas!!!!

Sunshine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Holy Crunk!! It's Lynn's birthday!! Lynn you are one of the most awesome people I have ever met. Always so full of cheer, so full of smiles, and so full of life! No wonder you have so many friends, and you can count me amongst them.

Have a Lynntastic day!

Oh dear, another birthday? And it just happens to be for ONE OF THE COOLEST CHICKS I KNOW!!! :cool:

Wow Douglas, I would love to be enjoying a Stella with you right now sister. You deserve the best of birthdays (want me to give that hangover a talkin' to for ya?). I look forward to many more days of singin' GnR, smokin' in the rain, dancin' to the music and sippin' our bevvies of choice. You are an absolute treat to have around (one of my faves on the board) and I can't say enough wonderful things about you. I wish you the happiest of days and nothing but health, happiness and gut laughs for the coming year.

And above how wonderful you are as a person, you also put up with Booche. For that, my dear, you deserve a fucking parade. :P I hope to see you both REAL soon!

[color:blue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CHILD 'O MINE! ;)

Happy Birthday girl!!!! Soooooo looking forward to the next time we party. We'll have a few for your birthday then. Oh...and I'll try and keep my dog off your lap this time. He does love you though. Cheers!!!! I hope it's been a good one. Willy says HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!!!!!!!!!!!! He's having a mojito in your honour.

okayyyyyyyy....

just got home from one of the most surprising surpises EVER! and I aj=ust wantedt o go to bed but i figured that i'd give y'lall a drunken post as a big thank ;you .

soteh day was great and tehn we're getting ready to go for dinner and i find out that headymamamyrna (who forgot it was my bday) was going to ditch me tonnight......myh last hope for hanging out with someone. everyone else ws gsoing to bluesfest and booche wsas kinda ho-hum. so we go for dinner and i'm trying to concentrate on apppreciating my day and beign with booche and myrna...but goddamn! i was a littel bummed! booche wanted to just play gamecube and myrna was ditchign me.

so we head to bouche and ms.hux's to drop off myrna. i have to pee, but i'm really bummed and decide that i'll just stay in the car and pee wehn we get home. booche got a l'le crazy in his parking job and i ended up basically tuckin' and rollin' out of the back seat. Then I was led inside the house...downstairs after a quick chat and ....SURPRISE!!! the house was full!!! hugs all around, a quick pee, upstairs to the living room and then tears upon tears upon tears1!!!

Perfectly planned surprise party...although i'm not sure that i wanna go through that agian! for about an hour, I was thinking that i had upset booche so much that he didn't care to mention my bday to his family...and myrna (who has EVERYTHING marked on her calendar) forgot my bday adn mike and shammy didn't know. well fuck, I was just gonna head down to the beach tonight with some beers and get drunk with the ducks! I was riding pretty high today from this thread, and then was brought right down, and then a WAYYY back UP UP UP!!!

Perfect surpise party! Th;ankj yoiu eveyrone for al the nice messgae s here tdaoy. Tahsnjk for the surprise party. tahnks for the ballons and streamers. tahsnk for the uyummy yummy cake. tahsk for all the gifts (sooo omuch booze to drink!). and that is why i'm poistng now. it' s been a very long time since i've done a drunken post and i fgured that i'd ...well...give a l'le back~~@!!

crhist...where in the hell is that backspace key????????

Guest Low Roller

Nicely done Douglas. A drunken post worthy of your slurry legacy. I wish I could've been there to wallflower your night of birthday debauchery. I would've toasted you from afar, but I haven't had a touch of alcohol in Saudi Arabia because alcohol is banned... My kingdom for a glass of wine with dinner!!

oh Lynn (where have we been? Happy Belated!!!) -- Dave & I are jumping on this post WAAAAYY too late, but that don't mean the wishes are any less heartfelt. I'm glad you had such a wonderful BD -- surprise parties rock. Congrats to all who carried it off and provided Lynn with a lifetime memory. You are such a wonderful & giving gal (not to mention fun & funny) and yuo are obviously surrounded by what you deserve -- loving friends and family.

all the best, doll!

What she said! Also what Booche said back on the other page (you sure that was really him? It sounded too sweet!). Wish we could have seen you last night, and to have been able to add our enthusiasm about you to the mix. You're a way-cool vibe, totally right-on sorta person, and we look forward to seeing lots more of you. Happy birthday!!

Hope the Stellas are still flowing, too!!