Jambands.ca

just got back from stones.......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next thing you know, he'll be begging to leave vegas after claiming his buckleys prize... Damn, if you're feet hurt now, how the hell are you going to make it through moe.down, or the next 10 yrs of your concert going experiences??! I just don't get it.. I think you deserve to have your feet amputated after that.

its my way of supporting Dima and me finally being able to express my displeasure with the stones.

I'll concede slight relevance....

Yes' date=' but if you think the Stones "suck" I hope that you wouldn't have accepted 2 of the most sought after tickets this year and then let them go to waste. Fuck dude!

I would have probably begged or stole to see this show and you left early because your feet hurt?

And then came online and told us all about it. No worries though. [color:purple]It's not like there're any music fans around here or anything.

P.S. Booche, you are hilarious!

Dima has to be full of it. How could someone, anyone, let an extra ticket to this show "go to waste" What the hell is that? Did you miss the few HUNDRED people standing outside who didn't get in and would have killed for it? Did he just walk by them and think, oh well, too bad? Whether or not to stay at the show or leave is one persons subjective decision, but to let an extra "go to waste"!!! For that reason alone I think he's either pulling our collective legs, or your concert karma just went to sh!t. For shame....

By pure coincidence, the Rolling Stones also played in a little bar in Whistler last night. I had a free ticket, but I left during the first song. (The air conditioning was on too high.)

People! Dima's making this up; for sure. You've all given him exactly the entertaining responses he wanted.