Jambands.ca

Congratulations Eric and Denise

Ms.Huxtable

This past Saturday Eric wore a suit and behaved himself. And of course he and Denise were married.

Thank you both for inviting us to celebrate such a wonderful occasion. We were honored to be there and really enjoyed oursleves. We wish you only happiness and can't wait to be invited back to see your new home.

Thank you also to the wonderful gang of Scanks that we spent the evening with. I sure wish we could get together more often.

Mark Tonin, thank you and your beautiful wife for the hospitality. Love ya long time.

Eric and Denise ... what a wonderful celebration! Wishing you a lifetime together filled with good health and much happiness. What a pleasure it was to be able to host a pre-wedding gathering with some of your friends, and then to join you in celebrating your marriage with more friends and family.

Peace, love and hugs to both of you,

Mark

Congratulations

May God bless and keep you always,

May your wishes all come true,

May you always do for others

And let others do for you.

May you build a ladder to the stars

And climb on every rung,

May you stay forever young,

Forever young, forever young,

May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,

May you grow up to be true,

May you always know the truth

And see the lights surrounding you.

May you always be courageous,

Stand upright and be strong,

May your hands always be busy,

May your feet always be swift,

May you have a strong foundation

When the winds of changes shift.

May your heart always be joyful,

May your song always be sung,

when 2 are in love and become 1, the world becomes a greater place. Thanks for opening your celebration of love with us. It was a VERY classy event, and it was so wonderful to be semi-casual in that class.

those Hors-dervies where unbelievable and kept switching up. It's too bad taht I couldn't try everything. I was so stuffed.

Ms.Hux and I got to join in on a SLOW dance thanks to that soulman on the stage. With the shows we've been going to in the last 3 years, we only get to slow dance at weddings, and never to Live bands! That was a fantastic band.

It was also such a great event to be able and actually spend time chatting with everyoen rather than quick setbreak "how are ya's".

I have a few photos in my camera at home. I'll try and post a couple here tonight.