Jambands.ca

Happy B-day Barrett

Booche

DaveyBoy,

37 years ago was my personal d-day, but also my A-day...........more importantly A. Eh? I've learned as much from you as I have from anyone else, but the greatest thing you have taught me is the fine line between being an asshole and being funny.

Buck it up though ya dink, 'cause you are doing a piss poor job. You're like my Douglas, except she let's me touch her boobs.............

Booche

xoxo

"Shoot To Score"

Edited by Guest

You're the one who brought me into this community ("sired" me, if you will ;) ), and have been a great friend and comrade since. I not only wish you the Happiest Birthday Ever, I feel like celebrating: another year with Barrett around is worth commemorating!

Aloha,

BRAD (Barrett's Really Amazing, Dude[tte]s!)

Happy Birthday Davey-Boy!!!

hope you have a great Tuesday, warming up for the weekend. Hell! Why not start your weekend today! Actually, here's the best plan of all:

how about you celebrate for the next two weeks, staying drunk of course, and we'll have one final birthday drink with ya on Aug 31st!?

all the best!!!!

37? I never thought you were that old?

Happy birthday my fellow Henderson Public School, Frontenac Secondary and Glen Cairn Terrace alumni.

Knowing you for close to 30 years wouldn't have been the same without you around... to bug.

No one has ever played a better version of the theme for Hawaii Five-O on the trumpet than you.

Edited by Guest

That picture reminds me of a Classic Barrett Moment. I, MattyC, Barrett, and maybe one or two others were at moe.down in 2002 (my first time there), and were walking through the parking lot on Friday night (IIRC); it was just about pitch black. Davey Boy had his trumpet out, and was playing "God Save The Queen". As we walked along, we suddently heard, "Hey, are you Canadians?" We said we were, and it turned out they were also Canadians, and old friends of MattyC, to boot! Had Barrett not been playing that particular song at that particular time, we would have passed each other, small ships in the middle of a very big night. To make things better, MattyC's old friends had a much better camping spot, with spare room, so MattyC and I pulled up stakes (literally) and joined them.

And all because of Barrett's trumpet. :)

Aloha,

Brad