Jambands.ca

Positive Vibes for Sunshine needed

scottieking

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa - so sorry to hear of this. I would love to punch that stupid casserole dish right in it's stupid ceramic face and say "take that, you diabolical conveyor of delicious entrees, for hurting our dear Sunshine's magical healing fingers!".

((((((((( good vibes for Lisa ))))))))))

hey everyone!

i'm very, very sore right now. but hanging in there. i go see a therapist tomorrow to get the cast removed, and a new splint that they wll mold to my arm and hand.

Good news is if i do the proper therapy i will be able to use my hand in 3 months (providing no harmful scar tissue occurs)

Sucky news is the Doc told me my left hand will be dead to me for a month, then after new years i start "safe" therapy. Hopefully by Feb I should be able to type with both hands.

I will not be able to perform reflexology for 2 to 3 months. And they are not sure when i'll be able to ski this season (if at all, which sucks cause i just got some sweet new boots)

Anyway, it's weird how we take our hands for granted and how shocking a hand injury can be. i'm just soooooooooooooooo thankful that i still have all mt fingers!!!

thank you for all the nice vibes!

Glad to hear you were feeling better this evening. It absolutely tears my heart to shreds to hear you in pain and sad, but I will forever be there to do anything I can to even just ease it a little.

How can I not love you? Impossible... :)

Love you tonnes and tonnes and then some more tonnes.

xxoo

Sunshine....I'm glad you see the 'silver lining' in all this (having all your fingers!) but that doesn't mean you're not allowed to feel sorry for yourself now and then (this really does suck and I'm soooo sorry you have to go through it!) and do indeed 'milk it' with Jordan. I expect to see callouses on his fingers next time I see 'im!!!!!