Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday To Me

Lazlo

ummmm....I'm really frikken torn here....did you like him? knowing that would make this all so much easier.

I guess it's fair to say "condolences" for losing your gran-dad AND "condolences" for another year on this planet.

but honestly C, if you're hurting, I'm sorry for your pain...hope your humour(??) on the human condition helps put things in perspective for you.

even if you don't want them.... (((((((hugs)))))))

here's to wishing you a happy birthday anyways,

i know how you feel, my great grandma died two days before my b-day two weeks ago. also, on my actual birthday i found out my oldest friend is dating my ex that i lived with for twoish years!

next time i see you i think we should celebrate together a very merry un-birthday... misery loves company, especially when that company is bitterly cynical and fucking hilarious!

well, if you don't like hugs how about a love bite for your birthday?

Sorry to hear about this, my condolences to you & your family.

Perhaps gettin' loaded on jack daniels and harrassing people at the general hostpital emergency room would help or maybe icing up the sidewalks around Mascassa lodge retirement home?

Anyway, you know the number my friend.

hey heys bro,

my condolences buddy... at least he lived long and brought up a good family, with some fine and truly interesting members I might add

stuck at my computer tonight, meet for a few tomorrow night at the open mic?

happy birthday brother, you're good people