Jambands.ca

oh god, i can't believe i did this!!! MUST READ!!! :(

so i've been seeing this cute, super cool chick for about 3 weeks...and we got to talking about mushrooms.

turns out we both love them.

so i suggested we do them together and go to the art gallery...

today, we did just that.

We split a quarter (i ate way more than her) and headed to the gallery. So about an hour into it, i start getting overwhelmed by the shrooms...they were super potent...and i got lost staring into this Van Gogh...i was staring at it for about 20 min when i realized...i shit my pants.

PANIC HITS RIGHT AWAY.

first a cold snap right to the face...then heat all over my body.

she was a few pantings up...i didn't know what to do ...so i just bolted...i didn't have the courage to take the subway home with a pant load full of shit...

so i ran to the bank, took out 100 bucks and took a 90 dollar cab ride home...i felt so sorry for the cabbie.

i haven't had the courage to call her since...what should i do?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely HILARIOUS!!

too bad it seems like a joke

i just cant see shitting yourself from mushrooms, i mean ive had some GOOD trips, some heavy-duty trips but ive never felt my bowels loosen from them. i dont know, maybe i can handle more, or maybe they were realllly good, maybe a millioln things were in play here.

maybe it was the van gogh

Well either way, pooing your pants or not, if you like this lady you should definitly tell her what happened. Maybe not that you pooed your pants but let her know you didn't leave for any reason on her part. If you do it soon she may understand, a few weeks from now she may be a bitter.

If I was tripping with someone and they just up and left I'd probably be quite pissed. If they told me it was 'cause they pooped their pants and had to go, I'd probably laugh (sorry but it is kinda funny) and also completely forgive the person. hey, shit happens (sometimes when you really don't want it too).

I'm not a woman, though, so I have no idea about this. I have learned one thing in my life, though, and that's to call women. You have to decide what to say but if you don't call, she'll be royally pissed, and from what I hear probably confused and hurt too so if you tell her you had to leave (for whatever reason, tripping out too much can do that to a person) then she doesn't have to feel like it's her fault. I have no idea if any of that made sense.