bacon birthday

PalacePrincess

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:red]HAPPY BIRHDAY!

[color:blue]D[color:orange]O[color:blue]N[color:orange]"T[color:blue] G[color:blue]O[color:orange]P[color:orange]L[color:blue]A[color:orange]Y[color:blue]I[color:orange]N[color:blue]G[color:orange]I[color:blue]N[color:orange]T[color:blue]H[color:orange]E[color:blue]P[color:blue]U[color:orange]D[color:blue]D[color:orange][color:blue]E[color:orange]S

Wow! It doesn't seem like that long ago when we were doing this thread. Time sure does fly, but if it means getting to celebrate the birth of the legendary KK, then that's fine by me. :)

I hope it's a great one, Keri. Thanks so much for all that you do. You're awesome.

Now have a great birthday, or else! ;)

Thanks everyone! How very nice to read all of these birthday greetings.

I've had an enjoyable day of sitting at my desk, staring out the window and watching traffic zoom by on the 401. Lots of cars and trucks going by.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end...

T minus 3 minutes and counting!!!!!!!!!

(I'm going to have to try that, bradley)

Hi - it gets baked in a big lump in a 350 oven, peameal side up. I put brown sugar on top and then moisten it with vinegar. It's hard to say how long to bake (uncovered) but at least 1 1/2 hours - depends on size. The pan will get really gooey and hard to clean so either use a disposable or spray with PAM stuff first...........Bon Appetit.......Mom

Aloha,

Brad