Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday bradm!

Hartamophone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed groups at the office back at the end of 2003. Come April 1, 2004, I came in to work and noticed a "Happy Birthday" banner strung up. Cool, I thought, they remembered my birthday. Nope: the banner was actually strung up over the cubicle next to mine. It turned out that my neighbour and I not only shared a birthday, it was April 1.

(Math geek fact of the day: how big a group of people do you need before there's a 50/50 chance two people in the group share a birthday? 23.)

Aloha,

Brad

Again, thanks, everybody. I took it easier yesterday, the actual day of my birth, but decided to go out have dinner on/for myself tonight. I live crawling distance from Biagio's, so went there, had grilled shrimp in spicy tomato sauce, with a Leffe Blonde ale, then pasta "Katrina", which was spinach spagetti with an olive oil sauce with grilled chicken, prosciutto, and roasted garlic, along with a California cabernet/shiraz.

I'm now at home, with coffee-a-brewing, and a Dave Lauzon show a-waiting to be processed; the Janine Stoll show at The Rainbow will be the capper of the evening/weekend, I think.

:o

Aloha,

BRAD (Birthdays Really Are Delightful)