Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday bradm!

Hartamophone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dearest bradley,

[color:green][color:blue]happy birthday, encore!

you bring a smile to my face numerous times a day. I appreciate your wit (and punniness), marvel at your speed, and am grateful for your commitment to taping.

(though last night, for the very first time, I got "Shush-ed" by you!!! And wouldn't ya know it, I happened to be talking about bedroom antics, so hear's to hoping it definitely does NOT come across in the mix!)

happy birthday, brad! i hope someone tapes it...

there was a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday out on Rideau Street, that alas, will only replay in Bradm's mind!

Thanks, everybody. Last night was, as far as I can recall, the funnest birthday I've ever had. I got within easy striking distance of majorly messy, but not so close as to cause any collateral damage*.

The sidewalk chorus was just one of the highlights of the night, which also included

• a night of the best music I think I've seen in Ottawa so far this year
  • a chance to see Pablo play, and then to be at a show with him
  • Jagermeister and more Jagermeister
  • heading thatplaceward for continuation of the festivation
  • sharing the joy with my friends
  • other things I've surely forgotten

Aboveandbeyondthecallular thanks to bouche and ollie, for making the show possible, and for (I'm sure) unintentionally aligning it with my birthday. Thanks also to Mavericks, for hosting the show, and for enabling me and all my friends to enjoy ourselves.

Aloha,

Brad

* Except for one beer bottle at Mavericks, and, on advice of counsel, I'd like to state that I believe considerable culpability for it lies with the bartop.