Jambands.ca

healing vibes please

timouse

so my wife jennifer, who has had back trouble since she was young, had her back go out on her this week. muscle relaxants and painkillers have gotten her through the initial bit, but she's getting tired of being spaced out all the time.

looks like we're spending the long weekend at home...please send some of your happy good long weekend vibes her way.

thanks, folks :)

Sorry to hear your wifes not feeling well. Hope she gets feeling better soon (((healing vibes)))

I know a few people with chronic back pain that use this chinese medicine and love it. I dont think it has an english name but the container is mostly in chinese and it says Plaster for bruises on it. Comes in a roll or in patches. Good luck!

I hope she can feel better and find the cause.

Have you looked into that homeopathic treatment called NAET?

So many people swear by it for many ailments including back problems. There are chiro's that practice NAET. It would be a combination of treatment allergies to normal environmental exposures using either chiropractic, acupressure or acupuncture techniques.

I tried it with a lady in Ottawa, but sort of found this place to be sorta 'quackish'. I've since been referred to another place that has successufully treated children of friends I know here for allergies. I hope to setup an appointment soon as I do get a good allowance for homeopathic treatment each year from my health plan.

Long story short, it's quite possible that back problems and other body problems are related to allergies that regular medicine does not recognize.

awwww, i hope the spirit of frontier town makes another miracle happen and she miraculously wakes up feeling great tomorrow and you can all come to the festival!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))))))

Ditto there.

Too bad about this Tim and Jennifer. You'll be missed.

Deeps