Jambands.ca

I just got a JOB!!!

Cully

Well I guess that my retirement is over, I did have the Summer of Cully after all.

I just got a job working at the downtown HMV. It is just a seasonal job right now, but the manager said that it could lead to a full time job after the holidays. Now I have a reason to party tonight at the Slip!!!

Congrats and good for you Cully! Should be a fun little job for sure. I worked at Music World for half a year out west, and it was definitely cool getting to talk about music all day. The only crappy thing is that your sometimes forced to listen to the trash mainstream pop they blare over the speakers. But if you can get past that, it's all good. Perks should be pretty good there, I know I always got tons of free cd's. Have fun, Christmas time in retail. Wahooooooo.

Ciao

Steph

Edited by Guest

Most of the shifts that I am going to be doing are over-night stocking. Gavin works at the same store and he loves those shift because you can listen to whatever music you want, and you don't have to deal with the 'K-Fed' customers. Should be fun, and it will get me out of the house!!! (sorry ladies)