Jambands.ca

Hey Guys...

Ms.Huxtable

Hey sweet girl! Glad to hear your on the road to recovery. I know when I'm injured, home baked cookies make me feel better. (anytime, really, is a good time for cookies!) What kind of cookies do you like? let me know and I'll bake you some and bring em over. I bake a killer chocolate chip.

I'm sending you a big hug right NOW!

Kurista, any cookies that you make will do. If they're too hard, I'll eat them [Wink]

Thanks for all of the wonderful things everyone....I'm shivering in joy for all the love that you're sharing for the most wonderful girl I've ever known.

I really want to thank Lowroller for shuttling me to the hospital on Saturday, Davey-boy for offering to stay with Sharon at home while I go to work, and then my supervisor for letting me take work home for a few days which is usually against policy. Everybody that called and emailed really helped lift up Sharon's spirits and André for coming by and dropping off some flowers from him and Lynny today was a really sweet thing.

Everybody is so bleedin' wonderful. We love you all!

Oh you guys are all too wonderful for words. Thanks for the all the good vibes, they help more than you realize.

Velvet, I got Demerol intervenously (sp?) in the hospital. I didn't puke but I felt like I would. It certainly made me feel better and I'd love to try it without a head injury. I went through 30 Tylenol 3's in 6 days and am now on Tylenol 2's.

I'm feeling a lot better. Of course I have some good headaches and still have to eat soft foods and my eyesight is slowly coming back. I even went into work this morning and will try to work a little bit every day this week.

Much love my darling Scanks.

Now that you are getting back into shape Ms.Hux, I think it appropriate to relate Demerol stories...

I few years ago I had to get a hernia repaired, and lucky me I was sent to the Shouldice CLinic. That place is so good it makes you want another Hernia...I'm serious. All they do is repair hernias at a big beautiful residence in the Bayview area of Toronto. It's covered by OHIP, and if you're covered by your spouse or a parent through private insurance you get your own room. Anyway, on the day of my surgery I was taken to the prep room and given a valium. La dee da, I'm laying there and feeling a bit drowsy and disappointed that I wasn't getting anything stronger (drug fiend that I am). Lo and behold, the nurse comes in 15 minutes later and shoots me in the butt with a needle of demerol. The warm rush through the rest of my body...the perma-grin...it was honestly the best legal drug I've ever had. I couldn't walk into the operating room, nor can I remember too much from the actual surgery except the squirt bottle of local anaesthetic, but it was all relatively painless....thanks greatly to demerol [smile]

Archived