Jambands.ca

Robbed

Ms.Huxtable

I would probally bring some pure terror to those little bastard some good ol' Charlotte County Justice! But thats just me, I mean If I would have found the Bastard that stole my tools, jacket and hat and lunch, I probally would have taken my Stone Mash hammer and busted the guys fingers, I cant stand theifs

I totally agree with this.

Those kids should be stripped naked and made walk around for 4 or 5 hours like the poor little dog had to do without a coat.

Then brought back and have their asses whipped.

I hope the police get them!

so sorry to hear this guys. I'm glad that you are making the best of it, and that your puppy is ok :D

My family got robbed when I was away... my mom is sill not over it, and she lost a lot of 'heirloom' jewelry that her aunt and mom (RIP) gave her..

sigh.. the nerve of some people.

I'm glad U guys are ok too.. *hugs*

Terribly sorry to hear this. I've had two breakins myself over the course of the last three years or so and it's absolutely devastating...having a list of names of the perps is much farther than I ever got though. If I were you Mike I'd look'em up and head over there myself. The sheer invasion of the whole ordeal is enough to leave you seething for months.

Anyway, I hope it works out for you as best it can. Glad to hear there's some insurance dough in it for you.

If I were you Mike I'd look'em up and head over there myself. The sheer invasion of the whole ordeal is enough to leave you seething for months.

We need to deal with the cops before anything. I'm hoping to get a moment today to get on the phone with the detective on the case and find out if our info made it to him.

I'm not the kind of person to harbour the kind of anger that will direct me to seek out revenge. I also don't think that paying a visit to a crackhouse is the greatest plan ever. I know that they are underage kids and that their parents are crackers.

Edited by Guest

I was away from home and a computer for a few days and am just reading this thread for the first time. Crappy news!

As terrible as the news is, I'm glad that the loss stopped at property. Hopefully all three of you will get over the invasion relatively quickly and hopefully you will be able to relax and sleep soundly in your home in the near future.

Peace and hugs,

Mark