Jambands.ca

PHOTOS of Camp Bisco this Weekend!!

Jay Funk Dawg

• 1 month later...

According to

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/13929/Camp-Bisco-Additions

the line-up is now:

The Disco Biscuits – all 3 nights; Snoop Dogg; DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist; Younger Brother Live Band; MSTRKRFT; 2020 Soundsystem; The New Deal; !!!; Tea Leaf Green; Lotus; Fiction Plane; LA Riots; Lazaro Casanova; RAQ; DB; Elliot Lipp “Live PAâ€; Dubwar NYC; Future Rock; U-Melt; The Bridge; Telepath; Amplive; Orchard Lounge; Grimace Federation; Strut; Jamie McLean; Push; Jimkata; Shpongle; The Egg; Bassnectar; Pnuma Trio; Figo; Ralph Lawson; Chameleon Project; and Zack Hagan. Late night acts and more festival details will be announced in the coming weeks.

(Note the addition of Shpongle.)

Aloha,

Brad

• 1 month later...

Nice, looks like you had a good crowd.. due to long inspections linueps i missed your set.. i thought forsure i would see you this weekend jay after we met up at starbucks on the highway. camp bisco was definatley bigger this year then last year.. message me on facebook about the tapes you wanted.. peace

We (Chameleon Project) had a great time at Camp Bisco 7. We had a great time and met a lot of great musicians and fans.

Can't wait to do it again.

The Disco Biscuits last song of their last set was a cover of a Justice song. Amazing.

I would say the New Deal set may have been the best thing there. It was nuts. Having said that the Snoop set was alot of fun and his band was awesome.

Highly recommended festival.

Nice, looks like you had a good crowd.. due to long inspections linueps i missed your set.. i thought forsure i would see you this weekend jay after we met up at starbucks on the highway. camp bisco was definatley bigger this year then last year.. message me on facebook about the tapes you wanted.. peace

That's funny; I was just reading this thread and thought I'd post something to the effect of, "isn't that the place with the INSANE lineup and inspections when we were there?"

A bunch of us went down for Gathering of the Vibes a few years ago and we all swore we'd NEVER go to that venue again.

That's AWESOME about Chameleon project though. Good for them!

The inspections were only for glass bottles. The crew was not looking hard for drugs or anything like that, only glass bottles. They also allowed you to transfer your alcohol into plastic bottles with no fuss at the gate. Everyone was subject to the same treatment, performers included.

No big deal.