• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I looked into my lunch box, just to get my sandwitch"

"I saw you with a chicken sub in your hand!"

golgi apparatus ~ phish

"Squish dead birds harder and harder"

Twist and burn ~ plow

"Man eating Subway, calling himself Clay Henrey.

Used to cast shadows, but now all that fat has gone away."

Streetsleeper ~ Grand Theft Bus

My Buddy Mike is the "King of Fucking up lyrics" a well deserved title...Here's a gem overheard while he was sitting in the back seat singing to the radio

kiss me in the wet spot!

Why don’t you kiss me in the wet spot!

Kiss me in the wet spot!

Fire away!

-

Hit me with your best shot

Pat Benatar

"hold me close now, tony danza..."

misheard lyrics was a category on jeopardy last night. the new jeopardy format is wicked! instead of saying 'you're done' after winning five straight days, you keep going until you lose. the guy right now has won 5 straight, with a five day total of $105,000!!!!!!!!!

ad

I used to think that song 'Lunatic Fringe' was 'Lunatic Fred'. I still like my version better.

An old roomate of mine thought that Stevie Nicks song was 'Like the one winged dove'. He would also sing non-sensical English words along with that song from that fiddle player guy who had a pop hit with a song that was all in Gaelic. Go figure.

A friend thought the chorus of a Bob Loblaw song was "You are the one-eyed spies" instead of the actual lyric I sang, which was "You are the one I despise." He thought the song was making a statement on the security cameras you see everywhere. Always thought that was a good idea, and now I think I'm gonna write it.

No stealing.

Archived