Jambands.ca

Sneaking booze into concerts

bouche

Nope just fill the pocket with 3 or 4 beers each. I've got enough space in those for the beer to fit and fill the gaps so they don't swing around.

Also carrying my raincoat in with me has also provided a spot for four additional cans. Just stick them in the pockets.....

And of course the best way to get away with all of this, is to walk briskly like you own the place and aren't doing a damn thing wrong.

the hood of your hoodie!

Oh yeah, I remember learning that trick from you!

....few weeks ago I taped a flask to my pants and wrapped a sarong over until we were in the gate. Worked well. Also tied a sweater to my bag/purse with beer in the pockets but held the sweater carefully with my bag opened for inspection before hitting security by doing so (bag opened ready) they barley even looked at me.

Nope just fill the pocket with 3 or 4 beers each. I've got enough space in those for the beer to fit and fill the gaps so they don't swing around.

Also carrying my raincoat in with me has also provided a spot for four additional cans. Just stick them in the pockets.....

And of course the best way to get away with all of this, is to walk briskly like you own the place and aren't doing a damn thing wrong.

well, it's a different story for bluesfest. they are the opposite of strict, and that's the way it should be. If you sneak in 2 beers, you'll probably by 2 more. There's lots of money being made by the beer vendors. The lineups are proof. Shit, last-night the lineups were INSANE!

Our site-mates at Rothbury found the best way to do it was stash as much as you could fit inside a lawn chair.

::ducks::

So true. I learned from my father that walking with purpose - especially while wearing a tie - can get you past most security guards working at any concert or sporting event.

Don't water it down with Redbull! Put some whisky in that fucker!

:thumbup:

FUCK I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

My old standby was a small bottle of fireball in the pantaloons. Skinny guys can get away with lots, but I bet it's easier if you've got extra space if you feel me.

word to backbacon

:susel: