Jambands.ca

Guns n' Roses/Motley Crue

mister slippery

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still haven't seen one "reliable" account that this actually happened. Great media hype to get people to talk/care at all about this tour. Every report references TMZ.com and their report was vague enough to begin with.

According to the fan site from which this story was originally reported, it turned out to be just a hoax. Someone called the arena and recorded their conversations with the employees and then uploaded them on youtube.

Conversation 1:

Converstion 2:

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/24/slash-guns-and-roses-axl-rose-clothing-shirts-hat/#ixzz0dvBSOYum

My room mate went to the London show on Monday. They didn`t start til after 11. He didn`t like it at all. Bunch of shit guitar with Axl screaming all night. He wasn`t aware he wasn`t getting a free ticket when he agreed to go so he was extra disappointed in the show, having paid $90.

Thanks backbacon. Your comments are duly noted.

Patchoulia and I? GnR? Out!

To Axl: You just aren't that important. Remember that.

My roommates went to the Hamilton show and had nothing good to say about it!

They said that the band members look exactly like the original members.

They also said that people dressed like Slash weren't allowed in.

Yep. I ended up not being able to go to the Hamilton show, so my friend (who I was to go with) went with his cousin and said it wasn't all that good. Nice to hear some old songs that they used to like, but the new stuff sounded like screaming, and not the good kind.

This is what I don't get. You go to a show at a bar and it starts at around 11:00 and no one complains. You get your drink on and then rock out until 2:00am. Everyone is happy.

GNR starts at 11:00 and everyone complains, why? Its not like it should be a surprise to anyone. No offense Ollie, but if you went to the show for 8 and stood there for 3 hours complaining, I'd have to say you kind of asked for it. If anyone read the news or followed it even slightly they'd know not to bother showing up until 10:00. It's not rocket appliances people!!!