Jambands.ca

Dr. Evil Mouse...

Velvet

Pshah ;) ! (i.e., thanks!!) We had a fantastic time, and no band can do better for an audience like that.

We're Dead Man's Hat, and I have no idea when we're next playing.... Apparently they'd like us back at the Carleton, but if anyone has any tips on getting other places to do more than just accept our press kits and then proceed to ignore us (or go out of business, burn down, etc.), I'm all ears.

Dear Jay Cleary,

please bring Dr. Evil Hat to Toronto, along with his lovely family.

It's been far too long since I've seen those cats, and, short of me making it to Ottawa, you can help to make this happen.

Sincerely,

My Damn Self.

:content:

PS: Yes. Your band can be the opener.

:) - and I have to say I'm proud of the lads (and lady) for their performance that night. That was the first time a lot of that material was done in front of people. I'll have to follow up those tips, and hopefully it'll happen again soon.

Mr. S., it has been too long - either your appeal to Jay pans out, or maybe we'll see you down in that neck of the woods in a couple of weeks :) .

And the Zappa request, btw, is now in the queue ;) .

Thanks for the kind words everyone, DMH was very glad to play for you.

I myself smashed two fingernails and my thumbnail on my keys (as per usual) to do my part!

Was very glad to have been able to belt out the couple of request and then to act as a backing band on a few songs as well...we were quite looking forward to that :)

Congrats!