Jambands.ca

Ask "hamilton" a question.

MarcO

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry sorry, this is "ask Hamilton a question" isn't it? so umm, Hamilton, have you seen the Hard Rain dvd? ;)

Ah, yes - I thought it might be turning into "ask esau a question"!!

Ummm... no. I have not seen the Hard Rain DVD. I would like to, though. I think I also need to get my hands on that new Bootleg Series release. But that probably won't happen for a few weeks... :(

• 11 months later...

Honestly, a nice bath and a bottle of baby oil works great. Make sure the razor is sharp. Really sharp. Lay on your back and raise your balls above the water. Soak them with the baby oil. Rub it around. Saturation is the best policy. Then, gently shave away. Don't be afraid to add a lot more oil if required.

Okay, first of all, the Lazlo bit: I believe that Lazlos will eat and drink just about anything, which is the upside. The downside is that this causes them to be incredibly gassy - and Lazlos already smell pretty bad to begin with.

I'm a little concerned about your Esau, though. Most Esau owners get rid of their Esaus because they keep kicking peoples' shins. I have never heard of an Esau that bites. Call your vet - he may need to be put down.

CTMF? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.... no. Although I will admit to this being a very good line-up for a change.

I hate to tell you this, but I think you were tricked into purchasing an imitation Esau. A real Esau would steal all of the neighbours' Jagermeister and all of their beer. I hope you didn't pay too much...

Don't forget: there was that "economy" line of Esaus. The top-of-the line Esau (which got renamed to "EsauMax", but was the original model, except for some cosmetic changes) would steal your beer and your Jager; the "Esau Jr." model would only steal your beer, while an "EsauXP" would just go after your Jager.

Essentially, all they did was take regular Esaus, disable either feature, re-label as XP or Jr., and sell them at a lower price. The marketing plan went nowhere, and potential buyers stayed away in drives. The XP and Jr. models were dropped, and "EsauMax" got renamed to "EsauClassic", while never having its functionality changed in the slightest.

Aloha,

Brad

I just took a look and it appears that mine is actually an "Esau Express". I think it's missing most of the cool features of the Max and the Classic. That might also explain why he only steals beer, and no Jager.

That's what you get for pirating a bootleg Esau, rather than going to a reputable retailer. I must remember this lesson when I go shopping for Lazlos. :P

The only Lazlos you are likely to come across are some ratty used models. They stoped breeding such bohemoths in 77 due to a decline in demand. Although Lazlos did make great pets most people found themselves trying to give them away because they just couldn't afford all those diapers.

Archived