Jambands.ca

Ask "hamilton" a question.

MarcO

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little black dog, while having us all believe that he is residing in the Yukon running a daycare center, is in reality the mastermind behind all that is wrong in the nation today.

Did your McDonalds taste a little off today? Little black dog is responsible.

Shoelace broken? Ditto.

Jared's lack of a heady wife? Woof-woof, doggie!

The reason behind the recent elevated terror alert in the US? Gary strikes again.

Anyway, I could go on and on like this, but I'm really just too lazy. The point is, the malevolence of the entity known as little black dog knows no bounds, and must be stopped at any cost. So, I implore whichever one of you is a CSIS operative or a member of the RCMP (and I know that at least one person on this board must be one or the other) to get your ass of this board and up to Dawson City and stop the insanity!

Originally posted by bradm:

Is "vaganza" a word? I know "extravaganza" is a word, but to have an extra vaganza would imply you already had a vaganza, and I've never encountered a single, lone, vaganza...

"Vaganza (pl. vagant)" is Spanish for "vegan". Thus, "extravaganza" is when you have a surplus of vegans.

Originally posted by - - - - paisley - - - -:

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

surplus of vegans

sorry, no such thing

Well, if there's only enough hummus, granola and soy milk to sustain ten vegans, but there are twenty-three vegans present, then I'd say that you have a surplus of vegans, or an "extravaganza".

I find your argument vague

Pronunciation: 'vAg

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): vagu·er; vagu·est

Etymology: Middle French, from Latin vagus, literally, wandering

1 a : not clearly expressed : stated in indefinite terms

b : not having a precise meaning

2 a : not clearly defined, grasped, or understood : INDISTINCT ; also : SLIGHT

b : not clearly felt or sensed : somewhat subconscious

3: not thinking or expressing one's thoughts clearly or precisely

4: lacking expression : VACANT

5 : not sharply outlined : HAZY

synonym see OBSCURE

[big Grin]

• 3 weeks later...
Esau I'm down with your avatar!

I just watched some RTR footage this evening and the DVD that came with Bootleg series 5..oh the sweet Isis on that.

I LOVE THAT...it makes my heart stop, I just bought the cd, booklet and dvd on Ebay for $12US....You've seen the hard rain dvd?

Archived