Jambands.ca

Garaj Mahal Coming to Ontario

bouche

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are keeping options open at the moment. I seem to recall Pepperjacks having some tasty beers on tap so I would rather not drive home. I might drive there and go back to get my car the next day. If nothing pans out, renting a hotel might be cheaper then taking a cab back to Oakville. We might just suck it up and one of us not drink so we can save the headaches.

But if someone is sober and we can score a ride (of course we'll throw some gas $) then it would be cool.

TICKETS (incl. GST):

Thursday, October 30 - Toronto - Lula Lounge $15.00 adv, $20, door; 19+ / General Admission

Friday, October 31 - Hamilton - Pepper Jack Cafe $20.00 adv; 19+ / General Admission

Saturday, November 1- Ottawa - Mavericks $15.00 adv, $20 Door; 19+ / General Admission

Is there any way for outoftowners to get tickets for Friday without going to Hamilton?

Ticketweb.ca

just saw that they are playing the Java Barn on Thursday April 16. too bad it's not a Friday or Saturday. but that could possibly mean a return to Ottawa since they are gonna be so close. hmmm

Is the Java Barn that campus place just across the border to the US?

Yup' date=' in Canton, NY, on the campus of St. Lawrence University (jambase show info).

Aloha,

Brad