Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Large Marge!

mister slippery

hey ho marge - arino.

i heard it was your bday on friday, so happy bday! i was going to head to contact after this big BS GTB show but was too drunk and headed to the afterparty instead. hope you did er up in style with those loverly boys. you at least made the right decision music-wise for your celebrations

...i had some cheers for ya though.

I'll say! While your company was definitely missed, your gifts made for a pretty wild and wacky night... I think I may actually have turned 19 again!!! ::

Thanks for all the warm greetings here folks, and thanks to all of you who made it out at some point over the course of the weekend. I’m slowly coming back to my senses (very slowly -I’ve been doing the old ‘pretend you’re concentrating really hard’ head-nod desk-nap on and off all day today). I may actually have to skip the Gypsy Jam tonight (gasp!) Anyway, I had a fabulous birthday this year and am truly grateful to have such hilarious and loving friends to have shared it with.

Peace & Love to you all…

Cheers!

FYI - the harbourfront skating rink is beautiful and they knock $2 off of skate rentals if you have a group of 10 or more… we should get together for a Skank-skate one night!!!