Jambands.ca

Allmans/moe. @ Molson Amphitheatre

Swan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was on the teetering edge of too drunk to stand up but remember being really happy throughout... wandered into a box seat area and suddenly had a waitress to run to get beer for me... though it was great

couldn't name two songs off the setlist to save my life though

actually twas mister bacon who aggrevated my nearly healed cracked ribs with his shenanigans... nothing worse than fugged ribs anything ya do hurts, like breathing etc :P

(originally cracked the ribs basically doing a header off a 7 foot wall months before)

remember s2dog complaining I kept spilling beer on him and everyone at the after-bluegrass thing and thinking that was hillarious :)

good times!

Oh I'm sure we've all got an Allmans story or two... was anyone else at the downpour show (maybe 4 summers back now)?

2 of my good buddies drove in for the night and ended up looking after a very fucked up Acid-Marge. Post insano show, it must have taken us about 4 hours to get home… I think I was literally rolling around in a giant puddle in the middle of Bathurst St. at one point.

The greatest moment of the night had to have been when my buddies finally peeled out in the morning; services were just getting out at the church across the street from my house and there I am on the front balcony… Super-Sketch Marge, doobie in mouth, waving goodbye to my 2 wook companions who bagged their soaked clothes, waved back and marched to their truck, past the jaw-gape churchgoers, in nothing but boxers and boots.

Classic Marge.

"The show was good, I was just way too high to remember it..."

Welcome to my first 3 Bro shows brah. Strangely enough I remember the third one, but not the music, even though I was in love with the Allmans before I had seen'em.

Edited by Guest

I'm more excited about Iron Maiden and Mastodon at Molson Amphitheatre. Aug 3 or 8th - still to be announced officially. Iron Maiden will only be doing material from their first four albums.

Love the Allmans, seen them 9 times since 1989. moe., they blow. HATED them opening for Phil and Friends in Toronto

The show was good' date=' I was just way too high to remember it... (Not that I think things will be all that different this time...)[/quote']

whats the point then?

The actual experience when you are there can be the most amazing thing... if you can't remember it, that's a bonus!! That way, it's all brand new the next time!

Leave all memories in the lot! :)