Jambands.ca

Congratulations LittlemissPink & Instagator on your beautiful new BABY!!!!!

PalacePrincess

boy.jpg

it was a hot & sweltering july afternoon when

~*~ KADEN JAMES VECHERIK BAUMAN ~*~ officially entered the world. born in Kitchener, Ontario, Tuesday, July 12th, 2005 (at 3:08pm), this beautiful bouncy bundle of joy measured 22" in length and weighed in at an impressive 10 lbs, 12 oz. :o way to go pinkstagator! a long & arduous labour was certainly a feat to endure for both baby and mama (not to mention daddy too!), but it sure proved for a fruitful ending. Kaden is reported to have beautiful chubby cheeks, and big feet that will be great for future ass and shin kicking. not to mention tap dancing with his mom. :) and aunt becky. heehee. he also inherited his mommy's long, piano playing fingers, and i think it's a safe bet he's got a healthy dose of humour from both of his hilarious parents. he is perfect!!!

****HUGE**** congratulations to both Jay and Miranda, i cannot WAIT to meet your beautiful, amazing baby!!!!!

but, i will wait. i know you both need some time to recuperate and bond with your little one. the moment you are open for visitors, please ring me immediately. :)

i am so happy for both of you, and proud of all three of you, and i know you will be an AWESOME family. my goodness, that kid is gonna rock. :)

miranda, i will begin compiling a child friendly ween list for you. ;)

jay, thanks again SO much for contintually calling to give me updates. i can't even tell you how much i appreciate that, i know this must have been an insanely crazy day for you, so for you to take the time to alleviate my own pins and needles, that's just great.

thanks to you too miranda, for the first call, and for making sure jay had all my numbers & everything. :) i hope you heal up super quickly, and are able to get some rest in the midst of everything. you did good, lady! i am so proud of you!!!!!

AHHHHHH, I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

mucho love and kisses,

AUNTIE becky!

xoxoxoxooxoxo

:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its about freakin time!

I really regret not being there seeing as I'm the godfather and all but not to worry the kid will be spoiled rotten by yours truly until he's old enough to buy me drugs.

Congratulations you two, luv ya.

Uncle Schwampy.

Congrats you guys, so excited for you!

I guess some of the diapers that I dropped off for you will not fit him!

I'm really happy that all went well, and that my nursing team was working today, I hope they all took great care of you and your new family!

Yeah! A new friend for Liam!