Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Has Little to No Idea What is Happening

MarcO

Skank A said something which was misinterpreted by Skank B, who posted something about it which Skank C thought was a joke, so Skank C added to the joke but Skank D thought that Skank D was serious and replied seriously to a joke, and this was funny to Skank E who had been watching the whole thing unfold after having private messaged Skank A about the original post, then Skank E private messaged Skank D to clear it up, but by then Skank F had said something else to Skank D about something else, but Skank D thought it related to the original post by Skank A, so Skank D posted again with this in mind, but Skank B didn't know about the private messages so posted something which Skank C took seriously, and then Skanks G, H, and I posted about things kind of related to the topics originally posted by Skanks A, B & C, but those three Skanks weren't thinging about the original posts anymore, they were thinking about other posts, and then a bunch of other Skanks logged into the board and saw all of this and one of them decided to do a Roll Call to determine if anybody else didn't know what was going on, and apparantly lots of other Skanks are as clued out as the original Skanks A through I who really didn't know what was going on either, so I think that we should all reply to this roll call.

Hopefully that clears things up once and for all.

Peace, Mark

Skank A said something which was misinterpreted by Skank B, who posted something about it which Skank C thought was a joke, so Skank C added to the joke but Skank D thought that Skank D was serious and replied seriously to a joke, and this was funny to Skank E who had been watching the whole thing unfold after having private messaged Skank A about the original post, then Skank E private messaged Skank D to clear it up, but by then Skank F had said something else to Skank D about something else, but Skank D thought it related to the original post by Skank A, so Skank D posted again with this in mind, but Skank B didn't know about the private messages so posted something which Skank C took seriously, and then Skanks G, H, and I posted about things kind of related to the topics originally posted by Skanks A, B & C, but those three Skanks weren't thinging about the original posts anymore, they were thinking about other posts, and then a bunch of other Skanks logged into the board and saw all of this and one of them decided to do a Roll Call to determine if anybody else didn't know what was going on, and apparantly lots of other Skanks are as clued out as the original Skanks A through I who really didn't know what was going on either, so I think that we should all reply to this roll call.

Again.

Peace, Mark

Mark: you're funniest, most concise and bang-on post EVER!!! (well, okay, at least since I;ve been hanging out here! ;) )

but, really, well-put indeedy!

it's all about OBFUSCATION people. Ooops, wrong thread. I wanted the silly word thread I think.

Peace, Mark

3 times a charm!

Is TheGoodRev quitting the board now too? Damn... thought today was my day... i'll keep waiting.

Nah, I don't know if I still possess the degree of melodrama that would inspire me to quit an internet message board in a huff. If the board ever gets too stupid, it won't be a quitting, I'll just start coming here less and less...but hey, it looks like things are settling down, as they always seem to do; let's hope we're headed for one big chill for everybody. After all, how much love, sex, fun and friendship can a Skank take?

big_chill.jpg

Shotgun I'm Kevin Kline.