Jambands.ca

~THE BREAKFAST CD CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED~

Jay Funk Dawg

real_radio.jpg

I'm please to giveaway 4 copies of the

Breakfast's new CD "REAL RADIO" to 4 lucky Toronto Jambands.ca Members.

~SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO ENTER~

Friday, Jan. 27th, 2006

Gypsy Co-op NuFunk Fridays Presents

THE BREAKFAST

»http://www.thebreakfast.net/«

w/ MUZO www.muzomusic.com

Gyspy Co-op, 817 Queen St. W.

Toronto, ON

www.gypsyco-op.com

also performing

Thrusday, Jan 26

Pepper Jack's Cafe

Hamilton, ON

download some music here:

http://www.thebreakfast.net/music.php

Fresh off their Jammy win for “Best New Groove†of 2004, THE BREAKFAST are poised to bring their singular brand of music to a much wider audience. THE BREAKFAST are set to release their long awaited new studio album and follow-up to last year's BONA FIDE in February 2005. The new album, titled REAL RADIO , features harder edged driving funk tunes and blazing musicianship from guitarist Tim Palmieri, bassist Ron Spears, Jordan Giangreco on keys and drummer Adrian Tramontano. Guest appearances on REAL RADIO include the Addison Groove horns, Jen Hartswick and guitarist Jeff Pevar. The bands ability to send an audience into a frenzy at festivals like High Sierra, The Adirondack Mountain Music Fest, Berkshire Mountain Music Fest, and many more major festivals around the country as well as a guest appearance at BONNAROO #1, have set the stage for magical 2006.

Edited by Guest

I'm obviously not in on the contest, but I just want to encourage anybody who is on the fence to go out and see this band. They are all fantastic musicians and some of the nicest guys you could find on the circuit. I remember the first time seeing them, Pablo and I had to stop, look at each other and burst out laughing because we were blown away by some of intricate sections in their songs.

Great band; check 'em out!!!

P.S. They can be teased on their lack of knowledge regarding all things Canadian. Lets just say that Velvet told them about the Rick Mercer "Talking to Americans" show and they didn't get it.