Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday, Calamity Jane!

Dr_Evil_Mouse

Happy birthday to the greatest, strongest, most rocking, most calamitous woman I know! You're an inspiration - tireless and loving, as wife, mother, and friend, through every kind of thick and thin (not the least, me being thick). You're the first person up to keep us moving, and the last person down after keeping the fire stoked (usually around noon, iirc, though I'm usually asleep by then ;) ). You are a very force of nature, tender as a snowflake and awesome as a summer storm. You make remarkable things happen. Keep us in the mischief :).

Much love, forever,

Your evil sidekick

My Sunday, which started off pretty good on its own*, just got better, knowing that today commemorates a world that's had Calamity Jane in it another year.

As a present to you, CJ, I won't answer the question you most recently asked me, but I'll empower you to find the answer yourself: click on my profile. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

* I've recovered from Friday night, am revelling in the gorgeous and sunny weather, have had a cup of "Midnight Darkness" coffee, and am generally lazing around the house doing not very much and loving every second of it.