Jambands.ca

Phil and Phriends/Trey with Mike and The Duo... Summer Tour 06!!!

Cully

Trey has a new album called "Bar 17" that was recorded at the Barn. He said that this album is very different from Shine (thank you Jebus)

Guests on the album include Medeski...as well Mike and The Duo are the backing band on a couple tracks.

More news...Summer tour:

Phil and Friends sharing the bill with Trey and Mike and the Duo!!! Holy Shitballs!! 3 week tour to be announced soon!!!

Trey also said that Phish is not 100% done...

Where is this info????

AHH!

also, I HAVE SIRIUS! HOw do I listen to this?

To furthur clarify...from www.phish.net:

"4/27/06 - Trey & Mike to tour; Phish to return

In an interview on an Atlanta radio station today, Trey (likely in Atlanta for studio work with a producer he's teamed up with before) confirmed rumos that he, Mike, and the Benevento/Russo duo will tour together this summer. Though tickets and billing will likely portray some hierarchy among the bill's acts, rumors (based on previous things Mike and Trey have said) describe the tour as some sort of interactive meld, with each of the 3 doing their own stuff, as well as some interaction among them.

Trey also mentioned that he "hopes to get Phish back together in a few years", dispelling rumors of an October 2006 reunion but confirming common suspicions that this "breakup" is really a second hiatus."

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to start any crazy shit here, but my landlord is in the basement doing some work and he's got Y108 pumping...and I could swear that about two hours ago I heard a radio ad for this tour coming to Darien Lake.

Update: confirmed

Phil Lesh & Friends and Trey Anastasio & Mike Gordon featuring the Benevento/Russo Duo

July 08, 2006 - 4:30 PM EST

Doors open 3:00:00 PM

Reserved $49.50, $33.50. Lawn $28.50

Edited by Guest

Is anybody from Ottawa thinking about going to the Essex Junction, VT show? It's just outside of Burlington, VT, so isn't that far, and it'd be cool to get some time in/around Burlington and maybe hook up with Vermontdave.

Aloha,

Brad

I don't want to start any crazy shit here, but my landlord is in the basement doing some work and he's got Y108 pumping...and I could swear that about two hours ago I heard a radio ad for this tour coming to Darien Lake.

Update: confirmed

Phil Lesh & Friends and Trey Anastasio & Mike Gordon featuring the Benevento/Russo Duo

July 08, 2006 - 4:30 PM EST

Doors open 3:00:00 PM

Reserved $49.50, $33.50. Lawn $28.50

FURTHER UPDATE: Ok, so I'm an idiot. This thread is from April. Commence laughing, if you please.

Is anybody from Ottawa thinking about going to the Essex Junction, VT show? It's just outside of Burlington, VT, so isn't that far, and it'd be cool to get some time in/around Burlington and maybe hook up with Vermontdave.

Aloha,

Brad

I had thought about that, and realized I haven't talked to VermontDave (or seen him on here) in ages! BUt, I don't think we can do that one. We're planning on going to toronto for Trey/Gordo/Duo !