Jambands.ca

Mega DVD give-away day 5 - *CLOSED*

Esau.

I can't really wait for the morning & since its now friday anyway what the hell right...Ok folks, its the last day of the DVD give-aways, so I've put together in my opinion a great collection to finish it off with. I hope this makes sense & works.

This time though, things will be a bit different in order to win. All the multiple posting makes it sorta boring, so heres how it'll go this time:

[color:red]POST AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE ANY DOUBLE POSTS.

THERE MUST BE POSTS FROM TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BEFORE YOU CAN POST AGAIN.

BREAKING THIS RULE WILL GET YOU DISQUALIFIED!

Also, to make things a bit more interesting I've picked 4 random numbers already & whoever hits those numbers will be able to select whatever show(s) (2 DVDs in total) they want from my list, although if you do hit that number and accept my offer you'll be out of the running for the big package (if you accept, please don't post anymore), but you can pass it on to the next person in line, ultimately knocking them out of the running, should they choose to take it and then hope your post is the number selected for the full package. But, you could also end up with nothing!

When one of these numbers is hit I will contact the person via PM, hopefully ASAP after they post to see if they want to accept. If not I will ask the next person (next post) in line, all I ask is that you keep it to yourself until after this is over so no-one knows if they have been hit yet.

Since its friday and the last day for me doing this, I'm going to let this run until sunday oct.22 @ 11:59pm & announce the winner sometime monday. Now for the goods - 12 DVDs in total!!:

• [color:blue]Van Morrison - Winterland Arena 1974-02-02 (1 DVD)
    Fat Cats - Red, Gold & Blue Live @ The El Mocambo 2004 (1 DVD)
    Tom Waits - Carre Amsterdam 2004-11-21 (1 DVD)
    Memorial For Bill Graham - 1991-11-03 (1 DVD)
    Welcome To the Fillmore East - 1970-09-23 (1 DVD)
    Jimi Hendrix -Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii July 30, 1970 (1 DVD)
    Phish Bluegrass Sessions - 1994 (1 DVD)
    Bob Dylan & The Band - Isle Of Wight 1970 & Johnny Cash Show 1969 (Dylan only) (1 DVD)
    The Grateful Dead - Radio City Music Hall (closed circuit broadcast) 1980-10-31 (4 DVDs)

Setlists & further info on every DVD can be found here: http://www.phishhook.com/lists/Esau

Nice little boost to the DVD collection eh folks. I guess I'll be burning for the weekend.

Cheers & good luck

[color:red]** As always, my posts will not count & subsitutes will be given if you already have any of the DVDs listed above.

NOTE: I've re-read this many times & it makes sense to me, so if something doesn't make sense to you please ask me via PM & since my post(s) do not count, I will post the reply in this thread with your question (quoted) & the answer for others to see.

All DVDs won this week will be mailed monday oct.23

Edited by Guest

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is fun! The suspense is killing me.

I will be away from the internet after 4:00pm this afternoon until mid-Sunday. Does that mean that I can't choose to claim the two DVDs if I happen to win? If this is the case Greg, I could always send you my choices in advance...

Who am I kidding, I'm really not that lucky anyways...

Thanks again!

By what method are you selecting the random numbers that determine the winners, 'bama?

Aloha,

Brad

For first few days, I printed out the numbers 1 to 100, cut the paper/numbers into squares & actually drew from a hat. Last night for yesterdays, I had my nephew pick a number.

The 4 random numbers mentioned above I selected for the 2 DVD option, I randomly picked outta my head & wrote them down before posting this last night.They are spread out pretty good, depending on how many resposes there is, some of the numbers may never be reached. Although, they are all below 100 (theres a hint)