Jambands.ca

QOTD OCt 24/06

scottieking

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like all things in our life these days wake up time is determined by 10 month old Holly

for the past couple of weeks wake up time has been between 5:00 and 5:30. this has ment Zombie-like, grumpy mornings for all.

With a little routine change and nap adjustment I hope, ( finger's crossed, knock on wood, good vibes plese) that we have started a new sleeping in trend.

For the past two mornings Holly has been sleeping till 7:30 and waking up playing happily in her crib. This means I can make a tea, brush my teeth and hair and actually open my eyes before my day begins. Lets hope this continues.

On weekdays, I get up between 6:00am and 7:00am; my alarm is set for 7:00am. On weekends, I give myself the luxury of an extra hour, and get up between 7:00am and 8:00am. I'm rarely groggy/wobbly when I get up.

As for napping, I'm hard-core. On weekend mornings after shows, I'll get out of bed by 8:00am, have breakfast, and go back to bed by, say, 8:15am, arising again by about 10:00am. An after-lunch nap (usually 12:00pm to 3:00pm or 4:00pm) is also an essential in my world on weekends.

Aloha,

Brad

I have never used the snooze button. If I need more sleep, an extra 10 minutes is not going to help; I either crank the alarm forward 20 or 30 minutes, or get up anyway.

I'm with you Brad. I'd rather just wake up once. It's gonna suck no matter what. So why not just set your alarm for the time you really want to wake up?