Jambands.ca

wtf is wrong with people?

bONES

Man stabbed, beheaded on bus to Winnipeg from Edmonton

BRANDON, MAN. — A young man travelling on a Greyhound bus was stabbed to death and beheaded by a stranger in a horrifying act of apparently random violence.

The incident occurred on a bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg just before 10 p.m. Wednesday.

A man of about 18 who was sleeping with headphones on was suddenly attacked by his seat mate, according to the man who sat directly in front of them.

He was stabbed repeatedly with a large hunting knife, sending blood spraying across the interior of the bus. The driver quickly pulled over and passengers fled out the front door.

The man then sawed off the victim's head and carried it to the front of the bus.

more here

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this story on Canada AM this morning. I think of the victims family and how do you explain to them that there Son had his head cut off on a bus, and I think about the other passengers who had to witness this mess.

Edited by Guest

I head this story on Canada AM this morning. I think of the victims family and how do you explain to them that there Son had his head cut off on a bus, and I think about the other passengers who had to witness this mess.

You "head" the story? i'm torn between the serious and the funny.

I head this story on Canada AM this morning. I think of the victims family and how do you explain to them that there Son had his head cut off on a bus' date=' and I think about the other passengers who had to witness this mess.

[/quote']

You "head" the story? i'm torn between the serious and the funny.

::::: stifling inappropriate laughter ::::::::::::

i saw this on the cbc website this morning, and i have no idea what to make of it. the first thing i thought was "Highlander" - did the guy taunt the cops with the head by yelling "there can be only one!?!"

my condolences to the people that had to witness this. 2012 indeed, william. hope you have your house flipped by then :P

I don't think it's necessarily to be blamed on the bus or the route...but I am rethinking my openness to mass transit across the country.

It's so easy to get hung up on what's wrong we often forget about what's right and how we fit into that side of the equation.

What confuses me is how he got to saw the guy's head off and nobody did anything to stop him.

So again...is it what's particularly wrong with people, or what isn't right?

I wonder if I'd chance get stabbed to save a guy from being totally decapitated...

It's impossible to imagine, no matter how hard you try to understand how people would have felt during this experience. A guy walking off your bus while you're terrified holding a head that he just cut off.

These people will need counseling, and lots of it.

Sharon pointed out "Imagine if that was your loved one." I just can't imagine hearing that your loved one was killed, and then this way.

If I saw this scene in a make-believe, movie, I would definitely think that it was the most disturbing scene ever shot.

Warning: truely tasteless comedic comment by clicking

I'm sure the crew would have a chuckle when the director yelled CUT!

Really? capital punishment?

Why not find something to do with a living body?

Couldn't they just switch part of his brain off and see how the rest of it works under stimulii?

Wouldn't that be a useful prison? The story's nowhere near being over. there has to be more to it than what we've seen. the killer won't talk so to understand his affliction isn't possible at this time.