Jambands.ca

Roll call: voted

Velvet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted

and i'm saddened by the bureaucracy that must totally envelope elections canada. how could they not know where i live? i pay my taxes, i have a SIN card, provincially the ministry of health and MTO know where I live, municipally i pay bills for hydro and water, yet the federal government can't simply make a list of names and put corresponding known addresses beside it? jesusfuck.

people move sure, but when a person updates their address with the government, surely it would be wise to disseminate that information to departments that i say it's ok to give it to.

45 standing in a line in a hot church hall to give my vote to someone who likes election reform but has no chance to implement or influence it. fackers.

same routine here, big wooly. must just be a procedure they have to do. my guy was cool - 70something, by the book, but very friendly. had fun voting. we took the dog for a long walk over to the polling station. was busy. a few students, i guess, registering to vote. peaceful vibe, and beautiful weather seemed to put everyone in a good mood.

now the real fun begins. so, any good election night drinking games?