Roll call: voted

Velvet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Party = conservative minority.

Specious reasoning at best.

First' date=' I admit I don't know the definition of specious....

[/quote']

specious: plausible, but probably false

You could have just as easily said:

Adscam = conservative minority

gun registry = conservative minority

Bloc Quebecois = conservative minority

non-proportional representation = conservative minority

Also, it may have taken an Liberal/NDP coallition, but if you actually look at how many conservative seats were won by a margin of less votes than the Greens got I think you'll find support for my argument.

You're assuming that all of the votes for the Green party would have gone to the second place party.

Our system sucks.

I'll give you that! :o

Layton had his election party at the Kool Haus last night. I heard the acoustics were awful.

Any tapers there??? What was the lot scene like?

;)

For the record, I did actually once record (at) a federal party's (Christmas) party (actually, I think may have been an MP's office Christmas bash), but just when the band was playing.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Layton had his election party at the Kool Haus last night. I heard the acoustics were awful.

Any tapers there??? What was the lot scene like?

;)

For the record' date=' I did actually once record (at) a federal party's (Christmas) party (actually, I think may have been an MP's office Christmas bash), but just when the band was playing.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

futurama-203-nixon.jpg

mostly natalli. i love that fierce & feisty little demon!

i don't think she's necessarily the "best" in the competition (i don't think she'll win it all), but you just can't tear your eyes off her! she did a good job last night.

nico & arrassay freakin' blew me away last night. that was just incredible!!! i am getting goosebumps right now, just thinking about that number. i love them both.

i also love allie to pieces.

i vote mostly for natalli though, because she needs the votes. all the techincal people will be sending their votes to allie, and all the teeny boppers will be voting for hottie mohawk nico, so they're both safe.

i also threw a few votes in for lisa & vincent, because she's older and they are quite good, and i even kicked a couple over for lara. i don't think she's the best by far, but she has nice lines and there's something about her i kind of like. especially in combination with her partner. and she's old too, so i have to give some support to my fellow senior citizens. hahaha.

so yeah! there's my votes!

i don't think she's necessarily the "best" in the competition (i don't think she'll win it all), but you just can't tear your eyes off her! she did a good job last night.

I find her very hard to like though. From the incredulous look on her face last week when she found out Joey/Tamina were safe to the her "oh-my-god wasn't I great?" self-review from last night. I'm not taking away from her talent, just don't cotton to her.

I think Lisa/Vincent are the best couple so far.

What was the comment about Jean Marc's english in relation to?

(sorry velvet!)

i know, eh? i really wanted that mouthy little thing in the "sleepover dance" to get the boot. you NEVER insult the choreographer like that, NEVER. and sorry honey, but i wouldn't be all high & mighty like you killed what you were given, especially when you can't even point your feet! ugh! i find her very annoying and unlikable and i have no idea how she even made it to the top 20. her audition was mainly just swishing that busted up cheapass weave around! "dry!"

i totally see what you mean about finding natalli hard to like. she just has such fire in her when she is dancing!

cosmic c, i totally respect your vote only once idea and your choice was a good one.

(again, so sorry velvet....back to politics... so, that stephen harper, toupée or no?)