Jambands.ca

Y'know who lost the Super Bowl?

Velvet

The Black Eyed Peas. The Black Eyed Peas lost the Super Bowl. What a fucking waste of, well, everything.

Let Eddie Murphy come out and shit on the stage. It would be infinitely more entertaining.

Slash should be ashamed of himself. Probably made Axl's day.

Like, was absolutely nobody else available?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I enjoyed the half-time show.

I'm just disappointed there were no exposed female nipples.

For his 2 minute appearance, Slash probably got a bigger paycheque than Axl has seen in years. On Axl's birthday, no less! I'm sure it did make his day.

I prefer the rock acts that have played in recent years, (U2, Stones, Petty, Springsteen, etc.) but last night's performance was way better than what half-time shows used to be - "New Kids on the Block" and "Up with People".

The over-the-top spectacle of the Peas was perfect for the event, and makes them one of two acts to play the half time show of both the Super Bowl and the Grey Cup.

Next year, I want Metallica.

Groupon also lost the superbowl.

Disgusting.

Those were the commercials with Cuba Gooding Jr. and Timothy Hutton, right? They started off looking like legit PSAs (Public Service Announcement) only to "flip" and be all about saving money on something superficial? Yeah, those were awful. Can't believe anyone thought it was gonna be a good idea and then convinced people to go along with it. Really crass.

I prefer the rock acts that have played in recent years, (U2, Stones, Petty, Springsteen, etc.) but last night's performance was way better than what half-time shows used to be - "New Kids on the Block" and "Up with People".

You're forgetting the most important one ever...

prince-superbowl.jpg

I prefer the rock acts that have played in recent years' date=' (U2, Stones, Petty, Springsteen, etc.) but last night's performance was way better than what half-time shows used to be - "New Kids on the Block" and "Up with People".

[/quote']

You're forgetting the most important one ever...

prince-superbowl.jpg

The hell are you doing in a sports-related thread?