Jambands.ca

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOUCHE!!!!

Ms.Huxtable

To my dearest Bouchey boy. I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with the knowledge that you are a unique and special person. The way you live your life, touches so many people.

I love your kind and generous soul. I love also that it has rubbed off on me, making me a better person.

I love the way you play guitar and sing with me.

I love the way you surprise me constantly.

I love the way you smell.

I love the way you value every single one of our evenings together.

I love that you make gourmet meals that make me feel like royalty every day.

I love that you love the hot sauce! I love sweating and getting teary eyed with you when we try a new one.

I love the way you walk; tall and proud with your shoulders back.

I love the way you make me laugh.

I love the way you dance; feet stomping and brow sweating.

I love your never-waivering commiment to your friends, family and this online community.

I love that you make me coffee every morning.

I love how smart you are.

I love looking at the sky with you and getting to appreciate the rainbows, stars, sunsets and storms.

I love your integrity. It is the thing that sets you apart from SO many people. You are honest to yourself and others at all times.

I love your patience.

I love that I have found someone who shares my goals and dreams. Life is so much better that way.

I love that you don't have a temper. You're more level headed than I can ever be.

I love relaxing with you. That's something I wasn't always good at. Highstrung me.

I love the way you have nurtured my creativity and provided me with so many wonderful outlets to express myself.

I love that you are diciplined. I can't believe we're moving into our very own house in 60 days! I'm so proud of us!

I love that even though we've been together for years, you still look at me with wonderment and excitement.

I love that I still get butterflies when I think about you.

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on about how wonderful you are, but I'll leave some room for everyone else to wish you a happy day.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I hope this day isn't any happier than any other day, because I want you* to be insanely happy all the time.

The Canadian jamfan community would not be what it is without your considerable efforts, bouche, not to mention your enthusiasm and skill. My life's become credibly** enriched with you in my ellipse of friends.

Thanks for everything's that's been, and what's to come (which I await with bated breath).

Aloha,

Brad

* And, for the record, most people, but especially my friends.

** I almost wrote "incredibly" enriched, but the enrichment can be documented and verified, and so is entirely credible.

Happy birthday Mike!!!

Thanks for all that you do ... I can't think of anybody who has contributed more to this wonderful community that we all share.

It has been a treat getting to know you over the last 3 years, and I look forward to a friendship that continues to grow and develop.

Peace, Mark

awwwwwwwwwwwww, ms. hux, even reading that just got me all misty eyed! you two are so great together... awwww, that just made me feel so warm & happy inside! yay you guys! (and congrats on your house, how awesome!)

and of course, bouche, happy birthday! it's very obvious you are surrounded with people who love you dearly, and even from the very little bits i know of you, i can sure see why. thanks for all your endless hard work in creating this ol' place. whoever thought some place on the internet would turn out to be an actual community full of some of the greatest people (and friends) i've met. so hats off to you, my friend! hope your birthday is absolutely stupendous.

man... i'm gonna go lick some sap off a tree or something now. heeheehee

so *mwa* & happy birthday!

prince2whe.jpg

bouche, you certainly are the man. brad's right, things certainly would be a lot different. i know i owe you a helluva lot.. for the opportunities you've offered and given to me, and the friendships that might not have blossomed had it not been for this board. and im most glad that even though we've only had a chance to get together a few times, those times have been filled with happiness and kindness, and have most certainly been memorable.

i appreciate everything you do, bouche. i hope today, you do nothing, because you deserve it. [color:"purple"] unless the board goes down, then christ man, birthday or no birthday, get on it! people have lives they need to check up on, goddammit! ;)

happy birthday, bouche.

scott

You're a beautiful man my friend! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I look forward to the next time we get to party. Here's how I always think of you:

[color:"blue"]Entertaining...

MikeBouchard.jpg

[color:"blue"]Being loved......

Kisses.jpg

[color:"blue"]Standing by your beautiful lady......

Mike-Sharon.jpg

[color:"blue"]Smiling and surrounded by friends......

chalet-group-closeup.jpg

I miss hanging out without whenever we aren't. I only wish we lived closer to each other.

[color:"red"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!

happy birthday bouche!!! when we left your place after the slip show, our first words when we got in the car were "man, those two are awesome!!!" the montreal/hull trip was amazing and that was in no small part due to you and sharon (and a little bit by the slip ;)). thanks for being the kind of person who makes everybody feel good.

hope you and sharon have a wonderful day!!!

Happy b-day Douche.

It was a pleasure meeting you 33 years ago, even though you took some attention away from me. Lil bastard........as if I am going to completely forgive you for that.

I remember having Cap'n Crunch the morning our folks left for the hospital so Myrna could spit you out.

crunch.gif

Thanks everybody...especially sharon for trying to make me cry at work ;)

This is the first birthday since 1999 that that isn't on the civic holiday long weekend. next year, it'll be on a thursday, and then I'll have 3 years of long weekend birthdays again!

Yeehaw!

i love the way hug me and grind you waist into mine ever so slightly

i love your devotion to music, and your new hairstyle

i love your big french lips, and often imagine being enveloped by them..

i love your saucy licks

i love your gilligan outfit, and have strong urges to be your skipper

ok enough of that. happy birthday DUDE!