Jambands.ca

I go in tomorrow....

scottieking

Well folks, tomorrow is that long needed thyroid removement/personality transplant I've been waiting for. What some teachers won't do to get out of school a little early eh? Anyhoo, thanks to everyone for their support, their gifts and thoughts in the last little bit. It sort of going to suck cause of the SARS regulations at the hospital but I will be trying to get a phone to get word out of my progress. Peace, love and and great May. Talk to you all soon.

scottieking

quote:

Originally posted by scottieking:

Well folks, tomorrow is that long needed thyroid removement/personality transplant I've been waiting for.

Does the O/R allow taping? [Roll Eyes]

All the best, scottieking; there'll be a strong good vibe emanating from Dekcuf tomorrow night, headed in your direction.

Aloha,

Brad

I can't wait to see you again Scottie!

Are you getting the pec implant deal as well? I hear they are a great way to get the chicks.

All of my current good vibe powers will be all over you tomorrow. If you start to feel a little tingle, that's the vibes man!

-

Hey baby,

Who needs nurses?!! I'm going to be coming tgo london and delivering one of my world famous sponge baths to Mr King in the near future. The healing powers this ritual holds are infamous. get ready.

I love ya skottie, my girlfriend does too. We will all be partying like the kids on degrassi before we know it.

"Wheels!!!!"

best always, Jay

quote:

Originally posted by gentlemonkey:

I'm going to be coming tgo london and delivering one of my world famous sponge baths to Mr King in the near future. The healing powers this ritual holds are infamous. get ready.

Any chance of stopping by Hamilton on your way gm??? [Eek!][Eek!]

-

Archived