Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday QQC?!

FairySari

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! great pic selection, sari! is that the cat that's still alive? wow!

happy birthday, qu'est-ce que, happy birthday qu'est-ce que cest.... qu'est-ce que!!! i hope your berfday is absolutely fantabulous! you rawk! you're definitely one of my favouritest people ever. keep up the good work.

oooh oooh partayyyy

yay!

tigger11.jpg

Craig, our do doo dearest, loveliest, freakin'...a doo doo doooo do do doo do do don't think we don't LOVE you!!!!!!!

Here is a poem that we've made for you right from the bottom of our hearts.....

Without You.....

Without you.....

We would never have had the pleasure of being a part of the Giver Gang (we're so glad that we happened to bump into you and Bryan's lives in the deep dark danky dungeon of Phil's (Phil's Grandson's just to let everyone know)).

Without you......

we would never know how to correctly dip-dippity-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-do-dippity-di-di-dipppppp.. chips!!.......pitas!!!!.........nachos.....things of this nature. heehee.

Without you.....

"globalization" .....will never happen.

without you.....

well.......MoooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOF (enough said..heehee).

Without you.....

our love for shellfish would have dwindled long, long ago.

Without you......

our freakin' lives would just be plain and boring......like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich..only....without the jelly.

But in all seriousness, Craig,

We miss you like Crazy and are thinking about you......and hope that you'll have a little dip-dip-dippity-dip-dip-dip-dipity-dip-dip-do-do-do-dip for us on your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a FREAKIN' awesome day....

We wish that we could be there with you.

And don't forget....

you and Sari (and everyone else) are welcome here!! COME visit!!! Free place to stay!!!!!!!!

Breathtaking places to see!!!!!!

Love Earthprincess and Vixon!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

ooooohhhh craigers happy birthday man. Joo are the best roommates boyfriend I've ever had. And I don't say that just because you wake up and get us food and more beer in the morning when we're still up from partying and we're all sketchy. Oooooh no...you also bring pot over every time you visit, and you keep Sari happy (98.8% of the time) and for that, I am grateful. And you gave me a reason to yell at Red Saturn, for which I am also grateful. I don't think you heard me say happy birthday to you on monday morning.

When you were showering, and woke me up, instead of cursing you, and placing hexes like I usually do, I let it slide and said "happy birthday mang". then promptly rolled over and went back to sleep.

So cheers to you brah, see ya Friday.

wha? How did I miss your birthday craig?? wow, i suck - let's give'r!! I really hope it was a great birthday - you know you deserve it!

Remember when we drank tequila on the roof of our junior high? i'm really glad neither of us fell off and we've been able to share so many hilarious memories over the years.

happy birthday fuck-o!

love mir

misc4.jpg

thanks everybody!

i dont spend as much time here as i used to.. work gets in the way. fortunately, i like my job and its going well!

thanks again for all the kind words and wishes... looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in chatham in a couple weeks, and the rest at CTMF. WORD!

(caroline, i hope you can make it to one of these events!)

keep on dipping that globalization in jam!

28, so far, so good.