Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Schwa!

\/\/illy

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest, most sincere, and definitely the most fun people that I've had the pleasure to get to know in recent years!

I don't get to see you, or be silly with you, near as much as I'd like to but the times we've had still stand out in my mind as some of the best and the funniest times I've ever had.

Have a great day buddy!

You're a beautiful bastard, ya bastard, and I still want to own you as a puppy.

You just say that because none of us will let you whack any of us on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. But we do appreciate the offers of the squeaky chew-toys...

And now back to the birthday wishes: Happy Day, Schwa! Have you ever heard these guys?

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

thanks ya'll.

boozin it up in Karlsruhe tonight then campin on the weekend, not much different except i don't have to bitch it up for Gator this time.

..and MarcO, don't tell anyone but its a wig, i'm actually bald as C-Towns mother.

noige.

Willy can't wait to giggle it up brah, I'll be back JUly 22nd and you'll have to come on over to K town for a pool par-tay! big park in the back for the puppy to run his ass off too.

SCWABULOUS!!!!

"schwaaaa!" "schwaaaa!" "schwaaaa!"{

happy birthday you wonderful thang! i hope you are enjoying every moment of it and germany too!

(by the way, keep posting german stories, they are great to read. :) )

ooooooh, you should find out how to say give'r in german.... then show 'em how. ;)

chocolate and beer yaaaaay! birthday to you!

Schwa.jpg

covers_schwa_uh.jpg

ouyes.gif