Jambands.ca

--==> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK TONIN <==--

\/\/illy

[color:red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!

I know Mark's birthday wishes were already passed around but seriously, he's such a wonderful guy he deserves a second set of birthday wishes today!

You're one of my closest friends on this planet Mark! I'm richer having known you. I hope you have an absolutely splendid day and I look forward to the next time I can enjoy your company!

It's so nice to be loved and appreciated ... thanks for keeping my "birthday week" going by starting this thread Willy! :)

I have had the best birthday present imaginable for the last ten years ... my son Nyell shares my birthdate (July 13) ... he turns nine today ... so I'll be celebrating in many ways.

Peace, love and hugs all around ... skanks rock!

Mark

One day I will paint a beautiful oil painting of Mark with his legs up in the air, giving birth to us all.

My gift to you Mark......is a quote of this above statement, just so everybody has to try to picture it AGAIN.

Seriously, happy birthday man, really hope we cross paths sometime soon!

cb

Happy happy birthday Mark! i hope you had a kick-ass day! unfortunately no guitar cake this year: you'll have to substitute fro the real thing and rock out on your day! i'll never forget your reaction when you realized that you were surrounded by gang of Mark Tonin's in the parkin lot of the lank ( you never know what kind of mischeif goes on in the K-W area:)! i hear this gang is still around and quite dangerous. don't be fooled, the difference with them is no one can dance the dance quite the same as mark...i'm glad you and everybody else are ok...

sorry, it's 7 am and i'm still awake and quite delerious ( and dangerous )

Marie and I do a tribute dance for you at many a shows we go to!( along with like 50 other of K-W folks!)

have a great one! a big hello to everybody! i miss all of you crazy hooligans!

luv, simone