Jambands.ca

for my friend....(((good vibes needed))))

tribalstar

It is with great grief that I write these words. Today a dear friend of mine passed away.

Some of you may know my friend Ben...he is from Kitchener and has been to a few CTMF. Ben was riding his motorcycle to Alberta to start a job. Unfortunatly, it is believed that he fell asleep and was struck by an oncoming car. The details are not all too clear at this point. He was airlifted to hospital where he had surgery. He never made it.

Ben was an amazing artist and an amazing soul. Right now there are many people who are struggling to deal with this news, myself one.

I am reaching out to the board as so many often do for support. And to pass along the information for others who Ben may have touched on his journey of life.

Guys...this really fucking sucks.

Ben was One Solid Bro... I will miss him and his bright outlook on life. He was a good friend that I often looked to for advice on things that I wouldnt bring up to other people, he was wise beyond his years and a totally sincer person.. He was one o the coolist cats in town and had an intense creativity that inspired me. I Called him up to go out for a couple drinks on monday or tuesday but he could'nt as he was just finishing packing and getting a good nights sleep for his big journey the next morning. We had a good conversation and i was truly happy for him, I wished him all the best and safe travels.... Let this Beautiful Boy For Ever Rest in Peace In the Bueaty of the universe. Love u Ben.

Nat....I'm so sorry

may you find strong shoulders to weep upon, and in your turn provide that for others, so that you may all grieve Ben's passing and the hole this now leaves in your hearts. Cry the tears now so there's room for the laughter later as you recall Ben's life again and again in future days....

peace,

deb

I am completely sorry for yours and everyone's loss of Ben. I don't know if I've ever met him, but if he was at the 2005 CTMF, I probably did. If a photo isn't too hard to share right now, I would love to see his face.

take strength from those that you love,

share strength with everyone that he loved.

mike