Jambands.ca

my turn - interview - good vibes

livingstoned

whatever you do, DON'T be yourself!!!!

heeheeheeheehee

just kidding.

you are so marvelous they will offer you the job & double the salary before you even get that cute little ass of yours in the interview chair.

good luck pupcake! you will ace it!

(((((((((((((((((((((livingstoned will surpass donald trump in awesomeness and kick major interview assage)))))))))))))))))))

Go for it!

I had a french interview one time and I didn't speak french.

I had a bit of vocabulary but not enough to get by.

I had the confidence and would say oh I don't understand that because I don't speak french well enough.

To this day I will never forget how I felt about that interview but wanted the job so bad and i ended up getting it.

Good vibes going your way!

whatever you do, DON'T be yourself!!!!

heeheeheeheehee

just kidding.

you are so marvelous they will offer you the job & double the salary before you even get that cute little ass of yours in the interview chair.

good luck pupcake! you will ace it!

(((((((((((((((((((((livingstoned will surpass donald trump in awesomeness and kick major interview assage)))))))))))))))))))

Have I told you lately that I love you? :)

Thank you everybody. Went pretty well I think. And if nothing else I've made that first move to get me back into job search mode. I've been with my company for 5 years now and although I've been saying for quite sometime that I need a new job it's always hard to leave the comfort level I have here and make that first move.

Definitely my best interview yet

Ok - fingers crossed.

Thanks again skanks for the positive vibes - I may need them again for my 2nd interview ;)