Jambands.ca

Need some skank love

scottieking

Hey gang,

I'm just here killing time in the waiting room for day surgery at 6:30am. Send me the Skank love for recovery (don't worry, nothing serious, folks) as I'm going to be in here for a couple of days. I'll be back before you know it. Here's the topic:

Ultimate Tunes to listen to as you are healing:

bye.

Take good care of yourself Scottie, and follow whatever the doctor says.......

Alrighty then:

Box Of Rain

Blackbird

I Can See Clearly Now

Soulshine

Three Little Birds

Tough topic there my lad. It certainly doesnt help I am trying to do this, 5 minutes before my bus arrives.

See you soon!

hey he told me it was to remove a twin brother he had growing out of his back...

anyhoo, i wholely second the 'three little birds' tune...i felt better just humming it!

Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend

Paul Simon - Kodachrome

Iggy Pop - Passenger

Lemonjelly - Nice Weather for Ducks

Dead - Franklin's

Gourds - Gin and Juice

Propellerheads - Velvet Pants

or just throw on some motown...that always helps!

Best of luck on your penis enhancement!

We love ya Scottie! Best of luck....... Let us know how everything goes, Nina is worried about ya!

For the tunes, I can't believe no one said this:

FEELING ALRIGHT!!!!- Cocker is cool, but Isaac Hayes version is the shiznit.....

Walk On- Neil Young (this one also works when friends wrong you)

He Aint Heavy- The Hollies (we'd carry you a million miles my brother).

Peace, Love and Recovery!

Sean and Nina

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Take it easy, and get well soon, man.

As to tuneage, I'd recommend some Miles Davis, either late '50s (e.g., "Kind Of Blue", or maybe "Sketches Of Spain") or mid-'60s (e.g., "Neffertitti", "Filles De Kilimanjaro").

Aloha,

Brad

Side note, but IMHO Nefertiti is one of Miles' most drastically underrated recordings.

Rob Not Bob

Miles-o-phile

NP : Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More From The Road : 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Scottie,

I told you the vacuum isn't a toy.......ah I'm just havin' fun. Lots of smiles and sun your way brother! I'd have to say you should put on some;

Wonderful World, Beautiful People - Jimmy Cliff

Road Home - String Cheese

Grateful Dawg - Garcia/Grisman

Good Time (Merry-go-round) - Ekoostik Hookah

Ripple - Dead

And any Stevie Wonder you can get your hands on!

Hope to see ya soon!

Lots of love,

Babsy [big Grin]

Hey scottieking,

I hope the operation was a success. Did you respond to an email like the following?

---

What do women secretly say behind their lovers back?

67% of women say they"re unhappy with their lover"s penis size.

The MAG-RX+ Penis Enlargement System is the easiest and quickest doctor-recommended way to add 2ÿFFFF94, 3ÿFFFF94, even 5ÿFFFF94 of pure manhood to satisfy like never before!

#1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED PENIS ENLARGEMENT FORMULA

In just a few short weeks, youÿFFFF92ll watch with amazement as your penis grows into the biggest, thickest, hardest tool imaginable ÿFFFF96 the one youÿFFFF92ve always fantasized about having! No penis enlargement system is faster, easier to use, or more effective than MAG-RX+ ÿFFFF96 GUARANTEED!

---

If so, I hope that things work out for you and your lover [big Grin]

On a recovery note, I recommend some high energy bluegrass tunes to get you feeling bubbly.

And man, I miss scottieking - I hope that we connect soon, my friend!

Peace, Mark

Sending some good healin' vibes your way brother! Finally getting that tail removed is a big decision. I know you will miss that special part of you but you are still unique in other ways (third nipple). As for tunes i'ld go with gov't Mule's Soulshine. Be well,

Jay

quote:

Originally posted by rainmakerrtv:

Side note, but IMHO Nefertiti is one of Miles' most drastically underrated recordings.

And I will "third" (or is that "re-second"?) that opinion. Definitely a favourite of mine - of course, I'd also have to recommend "Miles Smiles" - not that it's underrated, but it's still a great album!!

Brian.

happy healing friend, good to hear you're in the clear

I say stick to all your favorite good ol' grateful dead (and make your friends bring over some special shows you don't have) and some good ol' early-mid 80s Jerry band... just heard that phish new years 2003 first set tonight, send out for delivery if you don't have it...

great stuff after bein under the knife and sneakin a glance at the reaper outta the corner of yer eye [Wink]

Archived