Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams fall tour tracker

dave-O

I just woke up in Northampton, Mass. There's a bunch of randoms passed out in our hotel room and I think I'm still drunk. We may have had a good time last night!?

Words of warning for those going to Mtl:

- Ryan is sick with a flu/fever. The first few songs sounded very tentative, but once he got warmed up his voice sounded great.

- A deliberately slow and stretched out Dear John may make you cry.

- Ryan is playing some piano this tour - Rescue Blues and Nightbirds last night.

- Buy Jon Graboff a nice scotch.

- Neal will get verbose about the Dead if prodded.

On 8:40

1. Goodnight Rose

2. Peaceful Valley

3. What Sin

4. Beautiful Sorta

5. Freeway To The Canyon

6. Mockingbird

7. Cold Roses

8. Off Broadway

9. I See Monsters

10. Wildflowers

11. Rescue Blues

12. Dear Chicago

13. Please Do Not Let Me Go

14. A Kiss Before I Go

15. Games

16. Dear John

17. Easy Plateau

Off 10:33

On 10:37

18. Sweet Lil' Gal (solo) (aborted)

19. Magnolia Mountain

20. Nightbirds

21. The End

Off 10:59

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8:40

Off 10:59

Thanks for this, dave-O. What was the scheduled start time? For the Montreal show, the doors are listed as 7pm, with the show at 8pm, and I'm trying to figure out if I can make the last bus (at midnight) back to Ottawa. (It sounds like the second set was only 20 minutes, though, which might make it tough if he goes longer in Montreal.)

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Bouche........if you do, count on me kicking your ass to and from the venue....and along the way as well.

I'll help you Jodes. Fack bouche, if you fack up my first facking Ryan Adams show, I will not facking forgive you! I facking mean it. Don;t even facking joke about it.

Nothing is more important to me than Wednesday night's show..... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! You hear me??????? Don't make my Ryan mad. He's sensitive.

Fack.

I was just looking on TM to see if tix were sold out for the Toronto show this Friday (I thought I read somewhere on here that they were), and they are not. The seat TM offered me was Row A of the balcony too! I'd LOVE to see this show but unfortunately I can't afford the $55. :(

Weird show last night in Portland, ME. The sound was incredible out front but they couldn't seem to get things right on stage, the band never hit their stride, and Ryan got pissed off.

We were sitting in the second row so we heard all the conversations on stage.

Ryan throwing the mic to the ground to was an awesome rock star moment. But too bad the show was so short...

Onstage 8:30

Goodnight Rose

I Taught Myself To Grow Old

Two

Let It Ride

(Ryan complains about sound, "Darth Vader" comments, etc., jokes about restarting the show... band leaves and re-enters)

Goodnight Rose

When The Stars Go Blue

Nightbirds (Ryan on piano)

Rescue Blues (brief piano issues, Ryan shows brief frustration)

The Sun Also Sets (Ryan on vocals only)

Set Break @ 9:20 (Ryan says "to sort out sound issues")

Back on at 9:30

Beautiful Sorta

Cold Roses

Mockingbird

Dear Chicago

Freeway to the Canyon

Goodnight Hollywood Blvd. (Ryan sat at piano, turned around and said something to Brad, fiddled with piano for a bit, then stood up to mike sans guitar and sang song sounding pissed)

Off at 9:59...

Edited by Guest
Checked my notes, fixed the setlist.