Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams fall tour tracker

dave-O

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important note to BradM - You'll probably be allowed to plug into the soundboard. Ryan's FOH guy runs his own SBD + 2 mics on stage + 2 mics in the crowd mix and will usually let people patch out of it. Typically the shows that end up on the archive as "source: sbd" are actually from that lineage.

Important note to BradM - You'll probably be allowed to plug into the soundboard. Ryan's FOH guy runs his own SBD + 2 mics on stage + 2 mics in the crowd mix and will usually let people patch out of it. Typically the shows that end up on the archive as "source: sbd" are actually from that lineage.

Just wanted to make sure this was read

I'm in a ranting mood today, so here it goes:

Speaking of douchebags, who are these gotta-be-the-center-of-attention arseholes that feel the need to yell between every song? I'm all for the premise of "you paid to get in, do whatever you feel like". But people in Portland were YELLING some absolutely retarded shit (pardon the expression).

"It's Hank Williams' birthday. Play a birthday song for Hank."

"Stairway to Freebird"

"Dark Star" (Booche, was that you?)

And my favourite - "Play a song for Lance Armstrong" (he was there, sitting 5 rows behind us) Seriously. What would possess you to scream "Play a song for Lance Armstrong" at a rock concert?

Maybe one of you can tape a sign to his piano' date=' "Don't disturb the delicate genius".

[/quote']

LOL...right on...this thread has been the most entertaining part of my day so far...sad.

I'm enjoying it too and can't wait for dhingy's review. Don't skimp on the cynicism!